RESOLVED: ILS RWY 09L/09R not working EGLL

abdulaziz

Was just coming here to post that the ISL on 9L was not working correctly as the plane was a good a few hundred feet to the left of the GS/Runway.

This was with the CRJ and the latest Navigraph data.

Edited by Razalom

• Administrators

Hello,

It's been a struggle to replicate any of these with our scenery.

Do all of you perhaps have the Premium Deluxe Heathrow still enabled? This is the only interference I can currently think of.

If someone, specifically in the CRJ with the latest nav data, could make an approach and landing on the 09L ILS and record it for us that would be appreciated.

Cheers.

Max
iniBuilds | Management - Art Director
inibuilds.com

I tried in FBW A320 with the latest navgraph data, also with saltysim 747 and 787 and it is not working

moreover, i used asobo egll and it was working, i then removed asobos one and i installed iniscene EGLL and i got the problem in ILS on RWY 09L and 09R

please try to solve the problem, it will be easy as you are a great team 

and thanks for the amazing scenery

4 hours ago, Max said:

Hello,

It's been a struggle to replicate any of these with our scenery.

Do all of you perhaps have the Premium Deluxe Heathrow still enabled? This is the only interference I can currently think of.

If someone, specifically in the CRJ with the latest nav data, could make an approach and landing on the 09L ILS and record it for us that would be appreciated.

Cheers.

I will give it a go later tonight and report if its working. I did at the time have the premium EGLL installed which has since been removed so will try again.

I've just tried the ILS 09L in the FBW A32NX and it didn't work for me either. I'm using the MSFS SU8 beta version, version 1.1.0 of the EGLL scenery and I do not have the Asobo version installed. 27L worked okay for me yesterday.

EGLL 09L.jpg

OK well I just landed on 9L with the ILS without any issues in the FBW 320. If you are using a beta if might be an issue with that causing problems but in default no issues. Image below shows LOC and GS captured and 9L straight ahead. It landed dead centre.

723788718_Screenshot(124).thumb.png.9332254981d10efe2062d704654a3b23.png

42 minutes ago, Razalom said:

OK well I just landed on 9L with the ILS without any issues in the FBW 320. If you are using a beta if might be an issue with that causing problems but in default no issues. Image below shows LOC and GS captured and 9L straight ahead. It landed dead centre.

723788718_Screenshot(124).thumb.png.9332254981d10efe2062d704654a3b23.png

Which version are u using?