Simbrief not loading flight plan

Mr Mix Tea

13 hours ago, mark75 said:

It's a weird one, I know, but I've tried like three times with and without FSUIPC.

Wow that is quite peculiar. Which version of FSUIPC specifically?
I use it myself and haven't noticed this issue, however am a few versions behind (v7.4.6) 

Vrishabh Sehgal @Richboy2307 )
IniBuilds Community Team Member & Tester

1 hour ago, richboy2307 said:

Wow that is quite peculiar. Which version of FSUIPC specifically?
I use it myself and haven't noticed this issue, however am a few versions behind (v7.4.6) 

It was 7.4.10. I updated to 7.4.11 today and A300 works normally with this version for me, I've just tested it. So for me problem solved for now.

Edited by mark75

3 hours ago, mark75 said:

It was 7.4.10. I updated to 7.4.11 today and A300 works normally with this version for me, I've just tested it. So for me problem solved for now.

Thanks for letting me know about the .11 update. I was on .10. So will try this out later today!

• Like 1

I was experiencing the same issues described in this post.  I updated my FSUIPC to 7.4.11 today and it fixed the problem.  Strangely enough, I wasn't notified about the FSUIPC update like I normally am for this latest version.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Griff said:

I was experiencing the same issues described in this post.  I updated my FSUIPC to 7.4.11 today and it fixed the problem.  Strangely enough, I wasn't notified about the FSUIPC update like I normally am for this latest version.

Yes, took me a couple of hours of investigation and elimination but I'm glad I found it. See a few posts above. Definitely not expected, I had different suspects.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Joulz said:

I have the same problem on Xbox "error downloading data" on the FMC. My simbrief username is Joulz. I use the latest version 1.1.0.

Also got this problem on Xbox 

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/15/2024 at 9:42 PM, Stendec said:

I can confirm same problem  on Xbox Series X - haven’t managed a single successful download of Simbrief plan to MCDU  - but Simbrief login works on EFB fine.

Good evening, I have the same problem, what we can do?

Thanks in Advance 

Riccardo, new user

2 minutes ago, dream said:

Good evening, I have the same problem, what we can do?

Thanks in Advance 

Riccardo, new user

Sorry, I have the problem with A320 neo V2

On 5/1/2024 at 11:17 PM, dream said:

Sorry, I have the problem with A320 neo V2

You need to use your pilot ID in the neo which is a 6 number ID that you’ll find in your simbrief account settings. On the EFB for that, you need to use the EFB keyboard and not the Xbox keyboard or it won’t work.

haven’t tried the A300 yet due to WASM issues on beta

• Like 1