Sudden loss of control 2.0 (Plane falls out of the sky) Part 2

pmplayer

@ Heya!

We are tracking this issue already and probably have a fix for it in the next version, if it is the same one. The you use FSUIPC by chance?

No, i am not using FSUIPC at all, so this could not be the only reason why this "falling down the sky" happens - unfortunately..

cheers 😉

Edited by pmplayer

Same here.

FSUIPC is not installed. Experienced this issue on 1.01, was only my third flight on the aircraft.

Interrestingly the bug triggered at the exact same time as  I passed a waypoint (RBV, south of NY). I wonder if it could be FMC related.

And another flight today with "falling out of the sky", after a 2 hours flight from 4 hours so frustrating and a totally unusable airplane at this stage with this issue..

Please look what happens, otherwise it is a very good airplane but with such a problem it`s not useable !

cheers 🤒

9 hours ago, LNOSS said:

I use fsuipc..

6 flights so far. Between 1.5hrs to 4hrs flights.. No issues like this.

So it seems it does not have to do with using Fsuipc either or not, so ..??

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Nico - Gumby said:

....... Which ones? How do you expect me to troubleshoot your problem, when you do not give me the needed information?

Which ones, now you want me to tell you the hundred Add ons i use ?

That would be a hard job, most are payware Airports and payware Aircraft and linked with Addon manager to MSFS.

Mostly only the plane i fly is linked to MSFS but to sort something out i have to say the A300-600 is the only plane who falls out of the sky and no other do that.

I have no CTD and nothing like this for a year or more and i am pretty shure it has deffently to do with the A300-600..

But i realy don't know why..

cheers 

Edited by pmplayer

To say i had around 6 flights now with this plane and two of them was falling out of the sky, thats almost 50% and that realy kills the fun to fly any hours more with that bird..

cheers 

I posted this on discord too, so

Can you guys try the following:

Goto MSFS ASSISTANCE options and FAILUR/DAMAGE.

Disable AIRCRAFT STRESS and CRASH DAMAGE ... Reload the Sim and try again.

It was said that there is/was an issue with it for this plane (and is was noted and will be fixed iirc )

2 hours ago, JetNoise said:

I posted this on discord too, so

Can you guys try the following:

Goto MSFS ASSISTANCE options and FAILUR/DAMAGE.

Disable AIRCRAFT STRESS and CRASH DAMAGE ... Reload the Sim and try again.

It was said that there is/was an issue with it for this plane (and is was noted and will be fixed iirc )

Hi,

Thanks a lot, PC is of at the moment but i will look at this...

But i assume those settings are all of for me normal, but maybe something changed somehow ( MSFS update or so ) but as i said will look at and reply back..

cheers 😉

37 minutes ago, pmplayer said:

Hi,

Thanks a lot, PC is of at the moment but i will look at this...

But i assume those settings are all of for me normal, but maybe something changed somehow ( MSFS update or so ) but as i said will look at and reply back..

cheers 😉

OK, all those settings are deakivated ( and was ) only icing is on visuell..

cheers 😉

7 hours ago, pmplayer said:

Which ones, now you want me to tell you the hundred Add ons i use ?

That would be a hard job, most are payware Airports and payware Aircraft and linked with Addon manager to MSFS.

Mostly only the plane i fly is linked to MSFS but to sort something out i have to say the A300-600 is the only plane who falls out of the sky and no other do that.

I have no CTD and nothing like this for a year or more and i am pretty shure it has deffently to do with the A300-600..

But i realy don't know why..

cheers 

But you do understand that I can't help you if you can't give me the add-ons you use, yeah? I am not interested in any scenery add-ons as they are rather unlikely to cause the plane to fall out of the sky, but rather functionality add-ons like FSUIPC.

18 minutes ago, Nico - Gumby said:

But you do understand that I can't help you if you can't give me the add-ons you use, yeah? I am not interested in any scenery add-ons as they are rather unlikely to cause the plane to fall out of the sky, but rather functionality add-ons like FSUIPC.

I do understand..

I always only link the plane i fly from the Addon Manager to MSFS only the MSFS planes are all there and i use no Add ons like FSUIPC or those that are similar to this Add.

And shure i use a lot Airports, all payware with MSFS and some are linked with Addon Manager . Mostly around 30 airports plus-minus are always linked to MSFS.

Hope this helps or can help..

cheers 😉

18 hours ago, Nico - Gumby said:

GSX, Realturb, FSLTL. That's about it. Once again, NO FSUIPC.

Edited by Genista

image.png.578a70d78902be9c82e8eadd7504f82f.png

It looks like it happened at the same time as I passed over RBV waypoint, out of NY.

KJFK/31L N0445F340 DCT RBV Q430 AIR J80 MCI/N0446F360 J24 SLN J102 ALS J44 RSK J64 TBC DCT JASSE Q90 DNERO ANJLL4 KLAX/25L

Ok, I was worried about this issue and its well tracked.

Its so curious that happens when you do this path, for me I was doing BIKF to OMDB and happens near DYB.  Between DYB and MUTAG.
I don't think its related to the waypoint itself. I will try to put crash damage off

BIKF/10 LUTER2B LUTER DCT MIKLA G3 MY G11 PEMOS DCT SUM DCT ORVIK
M125 ZOL P614 RAMUD DCT ODN DCT NEDIK DCT BBI DCT OKX DCT OTA DCT
NYR DCT CLJ DCT BRV DCT CND DCT CAY DCT SIV DCT DYB DCT MUTAG UP975
ULDUR UM688 SIDAD DCT ORGEL DCT IMDAT DCT ELIDU DCT LEVNA B416 ORSAR
R784 TATLA L223 VUTEB VUTEB3B OMDB/12R

image.thumb.png.f7e7762f765cc0eb9cd2bd6dfd5198b9.png

I tried to recover using "Y" but my plane was falling all the time so I exit the sim.

I'm using the last version, I believe its 1.01.

Edited by kasen
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, ryanmlt1 said:

I just had it happen again on landing right after touchdown at KPSM the same airport and time as I did yesterday. Im using FS Realistic and a freeware scenery.  FSTL was running too. https://discord.com/channels/535246634448191499/535249224254619648/1192975647337893948

Let me know what you need to see to debug.  

This does not sound like the same issue being discussed here where the plane just falls out of the sky.

Edited by Saffa Jake

11 hours ago, Saffa Jake said:

This does not sound like the same issue being discussed here where the plane just falls out of the sky.

Its is, if I was in the air it would have fallen out of the sky, I have had that happen twice.   It shuts down and falls like a rock.  It just is happening on touch down for me now.  

5 minutes ago, ryanmlt1 said:

Its is, if I was in the air it would have fallen out of the sky, I have had that happen twice.   It shuts down and falls like a rock.  It just is happening on touch down for me now.  

Is this with V.1.0.2 ?

cheers 😉