Sudden loss of control 2.0 (Plane falls out of the sky) Part 2

pmplayer

Hello everyone, today I took off from LEPA, after I activated NAV and profile at 8000 ft, the plane turned sharply to the right and rolled all the way to the ground, inibuilds, are you dealing with the error? It's an absolutely great airplane

Version V1.0.6 and i was on a 5h flight and it happens again, so it is still there this "Fall out of the Sky" problem and people from inibuilds now it starts to annoy me a lot and it is finally time (after so many updates) that you get rid of the problem once and for all the time !!! ☹️

cheers 🤔

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I believe @iniBuilds said that a possible fix would have made it for 1.06 or 1.07 so let’s wait for next update. I had no problems for the last 5/6 flights but experienced several fall out of the sky in the past version. I can tell that no many users are complaining in the last weeks so I’m wondering if the issue is solved for someone

• Like 1

And to say before i installed V.1.0.6 i delete all the older WASM files to be shure nothing can conflict, so at load all are the NEW WASM files, but seems this either does not help to sort out this issue..

cheers 😉

I have the some problems on Xbox but most of the time it happends when i departed a airport without a SID and i have to put the waypoints in my self. After T/o i put on the autopilot the aircraft makes a sharp turn to the right and falls out of the sky.What i also have is on the ground the aircraft is pulling heavely to the right.

6 hours ago, SkySurfer87 said:

Try to not use the C&D panel state. I’ve been loading up on runway and taxiing to stand then normal shut down. Have done quite a few flights with no issue. 

Thats what i am doeing most of the time if i start from the runway.

And i tought aswell this maybe could be the reason for this error because i am doeing it more or less always..

So how you start the engines from the plane, with the Checklist ?

Because you have to shut the plane off to set your needed fuel..

cheers 😉

17 hours ago, pmplayer said:

Thats what i am doeing most of the time if i start from the runway.

And i tought aswell this maybe could be the reason for this error because i am doeing it more or less always..

So how you start the engines from the plane, with the Checklist ?

Because you have to shut the plane off to set your needed fuel..

cheers 😉

This is actually good to know. So you start on the runway, turn off the engines, change your fuel do all your flightplanning and then start the engines up again?

7 hours ago, Nico - Gumby said:

This is actually good to know. So you start on the runway, turn off the engines, change your fuel do all your flightplanning and then start the engines up again?

I do it exaktly this way :

Start at the runway so plane is all ready to fly.

But at this stage you can not load the fuel so i set on the EFB panel state Apu.

Than i load the fuel and weight from Simbrief, wait some seconds ( about 10 sec. ) than i load the EFB panel state Ready to fly and the fuel loading still counts up.

And after this action i load my flightplan to the FMC and set everything up because if you do it before you load the  panel state Ready to fly all this work i gone and you have to do it again..

And as i do it mostly this way i get at some flight and at some time this Fall out of the sky issue.

I would check if all this saved panel State are correct, maybe the bug for this issue has somehow to do with this panel states and how you load it.

Hope this helps..

cheers 😉

I have about 30 flights since day 1 as this plane came out and mostly freighter version. Only one time I lost AP during final approach and that's all. All others flights are gone like charm. Aircraft follow a flight plan as it must be and stay on the flight level without problem. Everythings works.

A few minutes ago I made a flight between EDDK - LEMD version 1.17 - nice flight.

I use WIN 11 and sim is Steam version. Nice aircraft👍

15 hours ago, romoni said:

I have about 30 flights since day 1 as this plane came out and mostly freighter version. Only one time I lost AP during final approach and that's all. All others flights are gone like charm. Aircraft follow a flight plan as it must be and stay on the flight level without problem. Everythings works.

A few minutes ago I made a flight between EDDK - LEMD version 1.17 - nice flight.

Thanks for your contribution 🙄

15 hours ago, romoni said:

What is Version 1.17 ????

cheers 😉

On 2/18/2024 at 12:34 AM, Nico - Gumby said:

Seems like we won't have a fix until version 1.25 😂 I haven't flown the plane for a month, so I don't know if the issue still occurs in my case. I've surrendered to this bug so hard. I'll fly again when it's completely fixed.

5 hours ago, pmplayer said:

What is Version 1.17 ????

cheers 😉

Sarcasm? Anyway - Aircraft works so everything shoild be ok. You must be something wrong with Yours rig, or Yoke/Pedals or installation. If something works it not should be fix - old jungle adage...

2 hours ago, romoni said:

Sarcasm? Anyway - Aircraft works so everything shoild be ok. You must be something wrong with Yours rig, or Yoke/Pedals or installation. If something works it not should be fix - old jungle adage...

So many people have this issue, so i am not the only one - and everything other, and there is a lot, is working just beautiful and my PC is as stable as it could be...

And with over 3000h in MSFS i belive i know what i do ( flying all kind of aircrafts )..

cheers 😉

11 minutes ago, kasen said:

And.. again. image.thumb.png.2ed18b7741077c8f5961e9468b111764.png I tried to give a new opportunity, didn't go so well... I'm tired to try-error with this plane and I don't want to waste more time on this

That`s understandable, same to me, but i am trying something other at the moment and will like this doeing several flights to see - but if it happens again i gonna stop, asap to fly this plane until a fix is out !

cheers 😉