Development Update #9 - Roadmap for 2021 and a thank you!

iniBuilds

PMDG and Flight Sim Labs will never get a penny of my money lol, so I'm all good. Why would I buy a plane that costs more than the actual sim I'm flying it in!? 😁 The A300 on the other hand is extremely well priced for the level of detail involved, which goes to show, you don't have to charge a small fortune for excellence.

I'm also very happy to wait for the developers to catch up with using the SDK. We have to remember, MSFS2020 is still only 4 months old, and people like Quality Wings, A2A, Carenado, Aerosoft are already working just fine with the SDK. Asobo with the help of these developers are working hard on getting the SDK in a good working state for further developers to use. PMDG need to pull their finger out and do the same lol. 

There are only 4 planes I really want in the sim at the moment. The iniBuilds A300, the A2A 182, the Majestic Q400, and the Captain Sim 757, as they do a cracking freighter version. I have already got the Premium Deluxe version of MSFS2020, and apart from a few airports I have purchased there is zero need for me to spend £100's on scenery as its already class leading, and updated monthly/bi monthly. 

Chris.  

• Like 1

Normally Im user of Preapr3d but I only install and use X-PLANE for A300 and will be for A310.. I think team have to think Prepar3d world and MSFS World for these aircrafts.. X-Plane 11 always make a problem for me at the moment.. Scenery and library problems is going to make me crazy.. I bought too many sceneries and these are not work with X-PLANE..

On 12/10/2020 at 2:30 PM, BillUp said:

Why would I buy a plane that costs more than the actual sim I'm flying it in!? 😁

On 12/10/2020 at 2:30 PM, BillUp said:

There are only 4 planes I really want in the sim at the moment. The iniBuilds A300

😉 X-Plane digital: 59$. 

• Like 1

On 12/22/2020 at 6:53 AM, AntonBunk said:

😉 X-Plane digital: 59$. 

So in total for me to fly the A300 I would have to pay £60 for X-Plane and £70 for the A300. £130. I would rather pay just £70 for the A300, and that would be money very well spent. Hence why I will run around my local housing estate naked if inibuilds decide to release it for MSFS2020. 👍

15 minutes ago, BillUp said:

So in total for me to fly the A300 I would have to pay £60 for X-Plane and £70 for the A300. £130. I would rather pay just £70 for the A300, and that would be money very well spent. Hence why I will run around my local housing estate naked if inibuilds decide to release it for MSFS2020. 👍

First of all the price of the aircraft is 81 Pounds, what you're seing on the store is a discount without taxes. And also 60$ isn't 60 Pounds it's 44 Pounds. So the aircraft is about double the price of the simulator, which was your point initially, wasn't it? Also: Is MSFS free? Since when? 

Edited by AntonBunk

On 12/10/2020 at 5:00 PM, BillUp said:

PMDG and Flight Sim Labs will never get a penny of my money lol, so I'm all good. Why would I buy a plane that costs more than the actual sim I'm flying it in!? 😁 The A300 on the other hand is extremely well priced for the level of detail involved, which goes to show, you don't have to charge a small fortune for excellence.

I'm also very happy to wait for the developers to catch up with using the SDK. We have to remember, MSFS2020 is still only 4 months old, and people like Quality Wings, A2A, Carenado, Aerosoft are already working just fine with the SDK. Asobo with the help of these developers are working hard on getting the SDK in a good working state for further developers to use. PMDG need to pull their finger out and do the same lol. 

There are only 4 planes I really want in the sim at the moment. The iniBuilds A300, the A2A 182, the Majestic Q400, and the Captain Sim 757, as they do a cracking freighter version. I have already got the Premium Deluxe version of MSFS2020, and apart from a few airports I have purchased there is zero need for me to spend £100's on scenery as its already class leading, and updated monthly/bi monthly. 

Chris.  

Hello,

May I ask you which level of details you are talking about ???

Happy New Year everyone. On another note considering the A380 and A350 cockpit a quite similar in some respects. Once complete could we expect the A350 at some point in the future. XP11 is crying out for the A359 and A350K and it appears that FF & Toliss have lost interest in progressing the current version.

Thanks Owen 

• Like 1

Hi everyone!

I'm so excited for the XP11 A380 !!

Sorry for coming back to the same question but I'm still not sure about what IniSimulations will do. Please could someone help me to confirm it?

Are you going to launch the a380 version for XP11 and MSFS2020 at the same time? which will be first?

Do you feel that the aircraft would be launched during the first or last mid year?

I'm also interested in buying a cargo, which one do you recommend me the A300 or A310? Apart of a bigger range, is anything more?

Thank you.

Best

• Sam unfeatured and unpinned this topic
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi @thommy24dd

Welcome to the forum 🙂 

We are a worldwide team and we have people working on the A310 around the clock often working 15+ hour days to develop, program and revise the aircraft to be in top shape when it comes to release. 

This is going to be a huge release of an aircraft and with multiple versions I am sure you will appreciate this takes time especially since each version is so vastly different. 

Every day we work we get closer to the testing phase for the A310 and when there is something to report we will report it. 

Thanks for following the progress of this aircraft and we hope you enjoy her as much as we will on release day 🙂 

Brad

• Like 1

Brad
iniBuilds
inibuilds.com

• 1 month later...
On 12/15/2020 at 1:32 AM, Emirhan Koksal said:

X-Plane 11 always make a problem for me at the moment.. Scenery and library problems is going to make me crazy.. I bought too many sceneries and these are not work with X-PLANE..

I think it´s just a problem with the order of scenerys in your scenery_packs.ini. Try to learn about this order: https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/442579-understanding-scenery-order/ and edit by yourself, or use the great tool XOrganizer (https://store.x-plane.org/xOrganizer-v2_p_943.html). It´s really easy to use and you dont have any problems with scenerys anymore. Great support too.

• 1 month later...
On 1/11/2021 at 5:46 PM, alexcolka said:

Hi,

New to this forum I just purchased my copy of the A300-600R which is fantastic. Also looking forward to the A310 and hoping this beautiful livery could be made:

Airbus_A310-324%2C_Ecuatoriana_AN2337467.jpg

Still mis this very nice repaint for the A300 and A310, because I did maintenance on the Ecuatoriana A310 in the past.

Hope to see at least a A310 repaint for it. 🙂

Also like to see a repaint of the KLM A310 PH-AGH because I flew on that one, as a groundengineer.

Best regards, Bigfoot 

• 1 month later...
On 12/8/2020 at 5:14 PM, FSBart said:

Hello,

There is currently no plans to bring them over to P3D! 

Cheers,
Bart

That's really very sad dear team of inibuilds. There are a lot of people out there who would very much like to see the implementation of the A310/A300 also in the P3Dv4 / v5. I'm sure these people would appreciate it very much,

Including me who always has very good memories of the A300-600. You are welcome to start a survey to find out the potential. However, I think that the P3D is not part of the dying simulator.

• 7 months later...
On 8/14/2021 at 7:59 PM, Bigfoot said:

Still mis this very nice repaint for the A300 and A310, because I did maintenance on the Ecuatoriana A310 in the past.

Hope to see at least a A310 repaint for it. 🙂

Also like to see a repaint of the KLM A310 PH-AGH because I flew on that one, as a groundengineer.

Best regards, Bigfoot 

Hi all,

Found two Ecuatoriana A310 repaints here:  

https://forum.thresholdx.net/files/file/1174-inibuilds-a310-ecuatoriana-pack/?changelog=1666

Repaints of the Ecuatoriana A310 HC-BRA and HC-BRB for the inibuilds A310

Best regards, Bigfoot