Everything posted by Claude wright
-
A380 feedback
Yes, I also feel that the GP7000 is a bit too quiet
-
crew bunks
一旦后续版本的性能稳定下来,我们是否可以考虑将机组休息室设置为EFB上的一个可选功能?人们总是热切期待完整的客舱结构
-
crew bunks
Perhaps we could consider incorporating it in subsequent updates
-
A380 early/ late MSN livery corresponding config
But please do not lock in some aircraft configurations due to different coatings like the A350, and hope there is still room for free choice🙏🙏
-
A380 early/ late MSN livery corresponding config
Actually, I'm not really a fan of aircraft setups like the A350, where some parts of the paint job are locked into a specific mode. I reckon that takes away a bit of the fun. But with freely customizable aircraft setups, you can keep things fresh and meet all sorts of different players' cockpit preferences to the fullest.
-
A350 V2 - Sounds Wishlist
The sound of each detent on the A350 throttle valve sounds a bit dull. I don't know if it's the same in reality, but the sound of the detent on the A340 sounds really great. Can you modify the sound effects for the A350?
-
What could a350 v2 entail and will we hear any news about it this year?
Yes, I consider the issues concerning the A350's takeoff at a 5-degree inclination and the excessively large cockpit windows to be of relatively substantial importance.
-
A380 hopes and suggestions
The A380 is a highly anticipated aircraft model, and its massive size has left a profound mark in the history of aviation. While anticipating the A380, I have noticed that the previously released A350, which shares the same MCDU as the A380, has had quite a few issues. However, the A340 performs much better. Therefore, I hope its performance can be as stable and reliable as the A340. A comfortable and smooth flying experience is exactly what I am seeking. Finally, I am also eagerly anticipating news about the A380 as soon as possible