Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

iniBuilds Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Suggestions

  1. Hello1 I would like to report a few issues with the old Lufthansa livery wing textures on the A340: “DO NOT WALK OUTSIDE THIS AREA” Marking (old and new livery) Previously, this marking was correctly depicted as a single line aligned with the black walkway line, consistent with Lufthansa’s white wing textures in both the old and new liveries. Since November 30th, this has been changed to a double marking located in the wing name area, matching other liveries but no longer reflecting the correct Lufthansa configuration. Wing Pod Coloring(Old livery) Originally, the wing pods wer…

  2. Started by Cule1899,

    Hi, May I suggest that we get a slider or a Version where the Cabin Windows are not as dark? I‘ve suggested this a long time before and was wondering if it might was turned down or forgotten. Thank you and kind Regards Cule

  3. hey guys, in the screenshot you can see that the center main gear is hanging in the air a little bit. can you fix it please? :)

  4. Morning. Still loving the A340, holding back on opening the already purchased A380 till Christmas. Any change one could modify the default passenger seat screens to either a world map, or other more realistic view rather than the inibuilds sign. the world map is common to most airlines, or even a screen showing all the Tv/movie selections, something that is common to all airlines. Thank alot you have brought it to a new level Really hoping for the 747-400. As for scenery hoping for Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur, Maldives, Tahiti, Haneda, oh there are so many more.

    • 1 reply
    • 123 views
  5. Hello, would it be possible for the reverse throttle adjustment system to be like the one on your A340-300? On the A340-300, it correctly supports the reverse throttle axis of the HOTAS Wartog, but not on the A380: when you select reverse (A380 setting) and adjust it, it doesn't take the reverse throttle (HOTAS Wartog) into account. So when I put the throttle in reverse, it stops at idle, whereas on your A340-300 it works. Thank you.

  6. Started by Daikichi,

    Love the A340, it’s my favorite Inibuilds plane. Would love to see a Jump to Waypoint feature added like on the soon to be released A380. A340’s a good long hauler, Jump to Waypoint would be a nice feature.

  7. Started by Caribflyer,

    Will the new generation Electronic Flight Bag be added to the A340 in the future?

    • 1 reply
    • 477 views
  8. To capture the full range of A340-300 cockpits, I would like to suggest an optional feature that will allow for the removal of the Datalink Control and Display Unit (DCDU). Here are two examples of what this option can look like. Both would be great if possible, and it would basically allow for any A340-300 livery to have the correct cockpit layout. https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/7287899 https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/6708699 and https://www.airliners.net/photo/Lufthansa/Airbus-A340-311/536415

      • iniBuilds
    • 2 replies
    • 467 views
  9. Started by VTCHFX,

    Same problem as it has been in the A330. Makes the plane feel like a paper plane on takeoff...

  10. Hi, I really love your A340 which I purchased in the summer sale recently. It runs exceptionally smooth on Xbox, looks great, sounds great. Just one thing which I would like to suggest: With Air France, Iberia, Singapore Airlines, Air Canada, Virgin Atlantic and Aerolineas Argentinas there are six of the ten biggest real operators of the A340 missing. We have three livery packs but the third is just a new compilation of liveries alerady existing in livery packs I and II. Thanks :) Alex

    • 1 reply
    • 394 views
  11. Dear inibuilds Team, First of all, thank you for the incredible work you've done on the A340. The aircraft already feels immersive, detailed, and full of character -- especially for Airbus fans who've waited a long time to see the A340 represented at this level. There's one thing, however, that would truly take the immersion to the next level: the RA (Radio Altimeter) callouts. The real A340 has an iconic, deep, almost haunting RA voice that gives the aircraft a unique personality. That "retard... retard..." and the altitude callouts have a very recognizable tone that aviation enthusiasts instantly associate with the A340 family. Right now, the callouts sound more generi…

      • iniBuilds
    • 1 reply
    • 661 views
  12. Started by LukeFF,

    The paper printouts are nice, but they are placed at a horribly awkward angle below the EFB. Needs to be either rotated or relocated to a better spot, like next to the MCDUs. For the noise canceling option, instead of having to click through the EFB, a clickspot somewhere in the cockpit that toggles noise canceling on and off would be much more convenient.

    • 2 replies
    • 362 views
  13. Recently I had to restart coatl mid refuel so the fuel panel stayed open. I tried to enter walkaround mode and click it but there doesn't seem to be a clickspot. I didn't see an option in the EFB either, but please correct me if I'm wrong! It would be great to have the clickspot and potentially a "close all hatches" button in the EFB? Maybe if I had called GSX fueler again they would have closed it but I didn't try that. Thanks for the great plane!

      • Like
    • 2 replies
    • 1.3k views
  14. Started by remy,

    Hello, Is there by any chance a plan to add individually Pop out screen for home cockpit builder? is it in planing? I know it has been asked already but I would love that feature Thank you

    • 0 replies
    • 346 views
  15. Gibt es eine Möglichkeit eine SWISS Wanderlust Lackierung für den A340 zu bekommen ? Danke

    • 3 replies
    • 881 views
  16. Wonderful plane and thank you for all the updates so far it's one of my favourites and can't wait for the A380. I know this is a niche request but sometimes those little details are really fun to play with. I noticed if you are parked up at gate and it's very cold outside -34C if you open certain doors it does not effect the temperature of that part of the plane which in reality it would it seems that you have a general change and not sure it's particularly accurate. Moreover if you open the cockpit window that does not change the temperature in the cockpit which it would pretty quickly I imagine. If you coding the A380 that has two levels so even more interesti…

    • 1 reply
    • 607 views
  17. Started by softpxl,

    After seeing people fly it on stream I have had the pleasure of flying this hairdryer powered plane with a friend of mine and I got to say, it's a really solid product and a nice experience to fly some different from all the Boeings and the A350. It got me thinking tho, are there any plans on expanding the A340 addon to include the other variant being the -200, -500 and -600 with their respective engine variants as well? Apologies if this has already been covered on the forums or discord.

      • Like
    • 4 replies
    • 3.7k views
  18. Started by Blackstar46,

    I would like to thank Inibuilds their efforts on this Project. I do not believe that it receives nearly enough credit from the Community. The textures are absolutely beautiful throughout the cockpit and the external modelling. The sounds are by far the best sounds in the simulator, absolutely so immersive. The systems are perfect, I literally can't find faults with it, although I am sure people will say there a few bugs still. The EFB also deserves much more credit and praise, especially since the recent release of a similar aircraft from a different company. This EFB is by far more intuitive, modern and user friendly. The GSX Integration is …

    • 1 reply
    • 858 views
  19. Started by tiagofelix,

    Hi, I'm very glad with your products and looking forward for the new one coming. So, about the beautiful A340-300 , I think you guys could make some improvements, like come to life the third MCDU (like Toliss), exterior refuel panel (this one would be the top notch) and reset buttons on overhead panel (like Toliss) for example before start with new projects or do it side by side. Best wishes

    • 0 replies
    • 677 views
  20. It would be cool if you guys add a clickspot for the headphone like boris does on the B777

      • Like
    • 2 replies
    • 1k views
  21. Started by Vali,

    Perhaps will not be a bad idea to include a checklist in the EFB, might be useful and appreciated. Thanks.

    • 1 reply
    • 1.3k views
  22. Started by papabear,

    When pressing the "instant fuel load" or "instant payload" button on the EFB, the aircraft jumps like someone hit it with a 200 ton hammer. Maybe spread out the "instant" to 10 seconds or something? GSX still does not like your Fuel/payload settings and always messes up somewhere... Load with GSX function has never worked like it should

    • 0 replies
    • 880 views
  23. Started by Klembacher,

    Hi to all, at first, I want to thank you, for your wonderful work. I like flying all inibuilds Aircrafts in MSFS2024. I love flying the A330 and the A320 in MSFS2024 Career Mode, but is it possible to get the A340 into the career mode ??? There is already the A340 from LFVR, but this is a bad realization. I would love to have the A340 in the Career Mode. Greetings from Germany OLIVER

    • 0 replies
    • 984 views
  24. Started by Airbumps2501,

    Hi IniBuilds, Just purchased the A340 (v1.0.5) and was a little disappointed to find that the captain and first officer seats don't slide as they do in the Fenix A320 and FBW A320 (and I think also the iniBuilds A350). Whlist this may seem like the worlds smallest gripe, the problem is for those of us with triple monitor setups, we sometimes have to set the pilot view point quite a far way back and then zoom in to get a proper perspective. The problem can sometimes be gotten around in aircraft with seats that don't move (like the PMDG 777) as the viewpoint can be moved inside the headrest. But for some reason in this A340 the headrest is a solid object and can'…

    • 1 reply
    • 847 views
  25. Started by Lightdown,

    Hello, I would like to suggest a few improvements that could make the Airbus A340 more complete. I am endorsed as an M2 Aircraft Mechanic on the Airbus A330. The A330 and A340 share many similar systems. I noticed several elements that could significantly enhance the aircraft’s realism. - Failures: A section should be added to allow failures to occur based on the aircraft’s condition. In the real world, pilots rarely fly perfectly functioning aircraft. In line maintenance, we constantly apply the MEL, and pilots often operate with certain restrictions. In the simulator, however, the aircraft is always in pristine condition, which removes an importa…

    • 1 reply
    • 908 views

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.