Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

iniBuilds Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Suggestions

  1. Started by felipeturbay,

    Inibuilds team, please include random failures! Would be great for full immersion!

  2. Hello, during cruise flight, the dot next to the flight level should not be displayed — it should only appear during climb or descent when the managed mode is selected. 🙂

  3. Started by ASalo,

    I do love finally having a proper EIS1 Airbus in the sim! However I find it a bit unrealistic that the MCDU is the same (LCD) regardless of the EIS model. Older, EIS1 equipped planes would typically have an MCDU with a CRT screen, though I believe this is not tied to the EIS version itself. Having a CRT MCDU either as an option or default on EIS1 tails would be great. As is the case with the EIS displays, the CRT in the MCDU has a much smaller display area and a whole different ambience to them. Also, the screen is a bit “deeper” in the unit. Most noticeably the text is more difficult to read from the jumpseat.

      • Like
    • 4 replies
    • 1.5k views
  4. As another performance-enhancing feature, it would be interesting to have the ability to remove the passenger cabin.

  5. Started by Cule1899,

    Hi, so I find the tint on the windows a bit too dark… it changes the look of the sim. Having been on the 340 irl i didn’t feel like i had my sunglasses on hahah. It would probably be nice to add a slider to change the tint a bit for personal preferences. Keep up the great Work!

  6. Started by DroneSim,

    Hola, just a quick suggestion: the scrollbar on the page OFP is REALLY REALLY small. For better user experience please increase the width of the scrollbar. If you have a long flight plan and want to scroll up and down fast, it's almost impossible to hit the scroll box or handle. Now I know that there are buttons on the right side to jump to a specific part of the OFP, still the user experience is lacking here. Thanks Mustafa

  7. Dear iniBuilds-Team, may I ask if it is possible to provide the MCDU data via SDK like it is done by other aircraft developers? I use the hardware MCDU by Winwing in combination with a Mobiflight profile, and at this time it doesn't seem to be possible to read the display data (https://de.flightsim.to/file/98668/mobiflight-pack-for-inibuilds-a340-300-winwing-fcu-efis-l-mcdu). It would be great for all users of hardware MCDUs! Many thanks for considering this possibility! Best regards

  8. Started by DanJD,

    Hi, I am really enjoying the A340-300, well done. I would like to make one suggestion going forward though when it comes to updates, please treat customers equally, I do not see why `Content Creators` should receive it before us paying customers receive it. The aircraft is not in `preview` anymore. Thanks.

  9. Started by DaniilJohnsonw1,

    Could you add the ability to automatically change cabin lighting depending on the flight phase in the future? It's not very convenient to constantly change the lighting via a tablet or manually, as is the case on the A350. Thank you!

  10. Started by gruesen,

    Could the engine fan clicking sound heard when walking around the tarmac be made an on/off option in the efb? thank you!

    • 0 replies
    • 582 views
  11. Started by flyaviation,

    Hi, First of all, congratulations I absolutely love the 340. Really well done! I was wondering what kind of features are still planned to be implemented? I'd love to see CMS, RTA, Offset, ETP functions which are crucial for long-haul operations. Are there any intentions to implement that in the future?

  12. Started by Bob57,

    Hello Team, thank you for the wonderfull A340. One thing to even make it a bit better. Advertising is important, I know that by myself. But please rework the TV screens on the seats. On every screen is your iniBuilds A340 Advertisement. That is not cool. So please make a blank screen or even better, place there some kind of Airline Advertisement or similar as you did in the A350. Thank you for listening.

    • 0 replies
    • 492 views
  13. Started by Tiago2,

    Your A340 is costing more than 60$ for me and for many other ppl (saw ppl complaining about it on reddit too) and for some ppl it is costing less than 60$ (I don't even know how). I would suggest you release it on the inibuild store as well instead of making it exclusive to the marketplace

    • 3 replies
    • 1.4k views
  14. Please add the possibility of 8x and 16x time compression, maybe advising the user that the flight can be unstable and all. I think it would open up so many route possibilities for people with limited time. Thank you!

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.