Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

iniBuilds Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Support (Windows)

Support for the iniManager (Windows).

  1. We sometimes see an issue with the MSFS cache not clearing itself after installing third party scenery. A good way to manually refresh the sim cache is by clearing your Scenery Indexes - To do that locate your folder by following the path below: MSFS 2020 MSFS 2024 Then delete the contents inside but leave the folder intact. The indexes will rebuild on next load of FS. This should solve the issue.

    • 0 replies
    • 9.1k views
  2. Hi iniBuilds team, I wanted to report a possible false positive involving iniManager. ESET NOD32 is currently detecting the following file as malicious: elevate1.exe VirusTotal report: https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/978d4265c4e6a938065653c8e8d8d6005d35ad2355685e5e9fbedbe0720e1596/detection Could you please check whether this file is legitimate and confirm if this is a false positive? If possible, it would also be helpful if the file could be submitted to ESET for review/whitelisting, as the detection may prevent iniManager from working correctly for users running NOD32. Thanks. Andy

  3. I’m having an issue installing my A350 into my MSFS2024 community folder. Every time I try to install on the default simulator path to the community folder (by clicking on the “Scan for Simulator Path” which does show the path which logically means that Inimanager recognises it), I get an error “ENOENT: no such file or directory, mkdir ‘<Path to the community folder>’” I’ve uninstalled, deleted the Inimanager folder in Appdata\Roaming to ensure clean reinstall and restarted my PC but the same issues arises when I try to reinstall. I even ran the Inimanager on Administrator to see if it can install and tried alternative downloader but to no avail. Anyone has a solut…

    • 1 reply
    • 1.3k views
  4. Started by Marquito89,

    Since yesterday my iniManager does not open. Is there something I missed? I also tried to open it as Admin but still not opening. Is this meant to be or what can I do?

      • Like
      • Thanks
    • 29 replies
    • 4.1k views
  5. Started by BobZ,

    I downloaded the map server 1200 from iniBuild Manager, but it wouldn't work properly. I tried to uninstall it, but iniManager just says it is uninstalling although nothing happens. I deleted it from both exe.xml files and removed the folder. How do I get the manager to stop uninstalling so I can try to install it again?

  6. Started by Swolski96,

    Posted below in the general section, but no answers, so I repeat the post here. On top of actions described below, I also cleared the SceneryIndexes folder contents: Something must be wrong. The jetway tool does work for me at all - neither OMDB v2 nor EGLL v1.1.0. I have tried uninstalling GSX - tool does still not work through the EFB, so reinstalled GSX. I have uninstalled an reinstalled OMDB v2, EGLL v1.1.0 and the jetway tool - still no change All installs are located in the Community folder. Windows 11 version 25H2, build 26200.9457 MSFS2024 version 1.8.16.0 rgds Søren

  7. Started by mark75,

    Hi, Can you please fix this?

  8. Started by Bloosam,

    Hello, team, I've become a big fan of your work, and like any good fan, I'm starting to accumulate quite a few scenes and aircraft. I’ve formatted my PC twice in quick succession and reinstalled all my MSFS add-ons, and I think it would be nice to have a button to perform a bulk installation of scenes and GSX profiles, as well as aircraft with our favorite liveries. Having to open each scene, wait for it to install, and then install the Multijetway add-ons, GSX profiles, aircraft, liveries, etc., takes quite a bit of time once you start accumulating a lot of add-ons. Anyway, this is just a small suggestion to make things more convenient, which I think would be welcome. O…

      • Like
    • 1 reply
    • 232 views
  9. Started by Mlvr23554,

    Hello, I bought FSRealistic+, and installed it via the iniManager, into the community folder, however, it did not appear in the simulator. I have tried putting it in packages, Program Files (x86), Microsoft Flight Simulator 2024 File, every file imaginable, and I simply don`t know where its supposed to go. The installer only gave the option to put it into the community folder. Honestly, its nauseating now, I really am fed up of technical problems.

    • 4 replies
    • 507 views
  10. Started by pixelrbit,

    Hi, I transferred the A220 from the in-game store to the ini manager. I did everything: Uninstall in the in-game store Disable it in the in-game store (so it's not streamed) Deleted the WASM folder Even did a complete fresh reinstall of the ini manager The product shows up under 'My Porducts' in the ini manager. But when I try to install it, nothing happens, I only get this error "Session logged out" (see screenshot).

  11. Started by Mel,

    Guys, I have a little problem: today I bought the A350 from the Inibuilds website the problem is that when I download the Inibuilds launcher, as soon as I enter my login credentials, it tells me they don’t match; if I go to the website, my credentials work fine, but the launcher gives me this error. Does anyone have the slightest idea about this problem?

      • Sad
      • Like
    • 14 replies
    • 1k views
  12. Whenever I open the inimanager and I go to the liveries page when I want to change to the A350 liveries it wont work, it only appears the Tristar liveries which is the latest released aircraft. So basically I can´t download any livery.

  13. The manager does not show the EGLL page correctly. The bottom part of the page is chopped off and do not show the update or uninstall buttons. I checked other scenery pages and they show correctly. Bill M

    • 3 replies
    • 541 views
  14. Started by Joe Minni,

    Hello, I am enjoying (sort of) the A220. I am using only the Thrustmaster TCA Airbus sidestick to steer. The nose wheel control switch is turned ON and I did not engage the tiller control on the side of the captain's seat. I've tried to follow other suggestions online on how to fix. Can you please help me?? It still does not/cannot make wide turns on to a runway, etc. Thanks!

  15. As the topic suggests, I'm looking for an easy way to know when there's an update for one of the products I bought from you. Using iniManager and looking at its interface and my installed products as seen below and checking the green checkmark, I thought that green checkmark was an indication the product is installed and fully up to date. However, not long ago when I was going through each of my installed products to double-check, I noticed there was an update for one of my products. Even when I had the green checkmark. Meaning, I wouldn't have known about the update if I wouldn't have clicked on the product. I'm using many similar products and all of them very …

  16. Started by mark75,

    After applying the hotfix to EGGP released a couple of days ago I lost the possibility to configure the scenery. I've tried to reinstall but no success.

  17. Hello, I would like to change the username of my iniBuilds account/iniManager account, but I can't find an option to do so in my account settings.Is it possible to change my username? If yes, could someone please tell me where I can do it, or does it have to be changed by support? Thank you!

      • iniBuilds
    • 2 replies
    • 874 views
  18. I just did a reinstall of the inimanager because it stopped functioning. Now I am unable to login into the inimanager, I can login into the inistore with the same credentials. Is there away to solve this issue, thank you.

  19. Hi all I noticed yesterday that I was no longer able to get into the forums or log into the inimanager. After hours of trouble shooting noticed that my ISPs router security suite was blocking your domain. Then noticed that in your discord that several others had the same issue. All were on spectrum except one was on Xfinity, two large ISPs in the US who are know to share blocklists, so somewhere flagged by threat-intel feeds used by Spectrum/Xfinity/Verizon router security These ISPs don't each independently "decide" a site is bad; they subscribe to shared reputation databases (Palo Alto, McAfee's cloud service in Verizon's case, etc.), so a single false positive propaga…

  20. Inimanager, which was working fine up unitl recently, has just refused to open. I did install a windows update earlier today, not sure if something there busted it?... So i started by uninstalling then installing from the website, but when i uninstalled it from the app list, it didnt run an un-installer of any kind, it just vanished from list which i thought was weird, but then the new file wouldnt run either, so i couldnt reinstall. I then tried redownloading the install file, nothing changed. Also tried an app called revo uninstall, which gets rid of all associated files to an app which removed bunch of stuff from appdata/roaming and appdata/local, every trace of the…

  21. Started by fasdfasdf,

    Hello everyone. I recently downloaded MSFS 2024 because I got the XBOX game pass. I've been struggling with one problem, and that's the iniManager refusing to open. It's been stuck on this loading screen. I've had no problems with the iniManager until I downloaded MSFS 2024. I have tried uninstalling it and reinstalling multiple times, restarting my computer, deleting the iniManager's files, searching on Google on how to fix it, etc. But nothing seems to work, and I'm expanding my search for an answer. Please, somebody, help or explain to me what's going on and how to fix it.

    • 8 replies
    • 2.9k views
  22. I own the Premium version of the A300; however, every time I update it, it ends up showing the Compatible version as installed. Even though I uninstalled the version shown as Compatible and installed the Premium version, it keeps showing this wrong version. This doesn't make any sense because in Addons Linker, it shows Premium version 1.08 as installed, and nothing about the 1.15 version of the compatible version being installed.

      • Like
    • 16 replies
    • 1.9k views
  23. Hello, My question is simple but there is any plan to separate the installation addon between the compatible one (so should be Community) and for the native one (then the Community2024). Because on the sim path its only for community one. Thank for your reply

  24. As above. Request denied with a note to attach a screenshot. Repeated the process but it's not allowing the attaching of files. Furthermore, the drop-down menu has no option for Contrail so I have to select 'other'.

      • Like
    • 6 replies
    • 1.5k views
  25. Started by ianm,

    I have iniBuilds products on PC and Laptop for support purposes. I use them only on one device at a time. I use iniManager to keep them up to date. However, every time I switch between devices, I have to re-enter my email, password, and SimBrief ID. Can we please have these details remembered across the two devices? Cheers Ian

    • 0 replies
    • 1.2k views

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.