3 hours ago3 hr Hello,I accidentally changed my simulator paths in iniManager and, since then, none of my products are showing as installed, even though they are still installed and working.As you can see from Addon Manager, all of the products are still present in my external add-ons folder. I use a folder on my C: drive as my Community folder and have always pointed iniManager to this location without any issues previously.I’ve already tried completely uninstalling iniManager, deleting the remaining iniManager files/cache from both AppData locations, and then reinstalling it, but unfortunately the products are still showing as not installed.Is there a way to get iniManager to rescan the existing installations and recognise them again without having to reinstall everything?Any suggestions would be appreciated.Cheers,
2 hours ago2 hr Staff 48 minutes ago, babybus said:Hello,I accidentally changed my simulator paths in iniManager and, since then, none of my products are showing as installed, even though they are still installed and working.As you can see from Addon Manager, all of the products are still present in my external add-ons folder. I use a folder on my C: drive as my Community folder and have always pointed iniManager to this location without any issues previously.I’ve already tried completely uninstalling iniManager, deleting the remaining iniManager files/cache from both AppData locations, and then reinstalling it, but unfortunately the products are still showing as not installed.Is there a way to get iniManager to rescan the existing installations and recognise them again without having to reinstall everything?Any suggestions would be appreciated.Cheers,Hi, From the main screen of the iniManager, beside your name on the top left, you should see a gear symbol icon. From there you can select your sim paths and manually select your preferred folder.Hope this helps.Thanks! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
2 hours ago2 hr Staff 13 minutes ago, babybus said:Hi Kyle,Yes this is set correctly.Cheers,Thanks. I'm not entirely sure why it's behaving that way. I'll ask the team for further clarification.Thanks again for your patience! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
1 hour ago1 hr Author Fixed, I restarted the PC and they've appeared after leaving the app for 5 minutes.
40 minutes ago40 min Staff 50 minutes ago, babybus said:Fixed, I restarted the PC and they've appeared after leaving the app for 5 minutes.Great news! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
Create an account or sign in to comment