2 hours ago2 hr Hi iniBuilds team,I wanted to report a possible false positive involving iniManager.ESET NOD32 is currently detecting the following file as malicious:elevate1.exeVirusTotal report:https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/978d4265c4e6a938065653c8e8d8d6005d35ad2355685e5e9fbedbe0720e1596/detectionCould you please check whether this file is legitimate and confirm if this is a false positive?If possible, it would also be helpful if the file could be submitted to ESET for review/whitelisting, as the detection may prevent iniManager from working correctly for users running NOD32.Thanks.Andy
1 hour ago1 hr Staff 12 minutes ago, andya1lan said:Hi iniBuilds team,I wanted to report a possible false positive involving iniManager.ESET NOD32 is currently detecting the following file as malicious:elevate1.exeVirusTotal report:https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/978d4265c4e6a938065653c8e8d8d6005d35ad2355685e5e9fbedbe0720e1596/detectionCould you please check whether this file is legitimate and confirm if this is a false positive?If possible, it would also be helpful if the file could be submitted to ESET for review/whitelisting, as the detection may prevent iniManager from working correctly for users running NOD32.Thanks.AndyHi Andy,Thanks for your feedback. I'll forward this to the team for further clarification.Thanks for your patience! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
Create an account or sign in to comment