RESOLVED: ILS RWY 09L/09R not working EGLL

abdulaziz

How can that happen, that the ILS works with default EGLL Deluxe premium and dies with Inibuilds. Logicly the asobo standard has no worries, it works. There must be a conflict between the asobo and Ini. maybe the same way as it was with the puple aircrafts, old and new gen. I just don t understand those so many sceneries that work perfectly and only this makes the scenery unusable. I cannot use it at all. For me it is Captainsim777. 

Just to add to all the comments. I fly the FBW A320. I have uninstalled the ASOBO Deluxe version of Heathrow and have the version 1.20 of EGLL. I can confirm that there is no ILS for the 09 bearing runways but there is working ILS for the 27 bearing runways. I note that there are postings for a 'work around; but I am not a computer expert and do not wish to start altering files. As a purchase item I expect things to work 'out of the box'. My simple brain tells me that if the ILS works at one end why not the other. I look forward to an update soon. Otherwise this is an excellent product.

• Like 2

Guys. 

Can we move away from discussing the aircraft? Its not the aircraft that is causing this it's the simulator / scenery. 

It is happening in every aircraft for those affected. 

Edited by aceridgey

Okay, for those of you not already done so, please do these steps in this order ......

Start MSFS
For those with Premium Edition, search for the Asobo EGLL in the content manager and delete
Enable rolling cache (if not already enabled), delete it and turn it off
Exit MSFS
Remove everything from your community folder (cut and paste to a different location)
Delete the content.xml
Start MSFS
Exit MSFS
Install just the Inibuilds EGLL in to the community folder (and move to your MSFS Addons Linker Folder and enable if using), and the FBW aircraft if desired
Start MSFS and see if it is still the same and report back (enable rolling cache is desired).

• Like 1

3 hours ago, aceridgey said:

Guys. 

Can we move away from discussing the aircraft? Its not the aircraft that is causing this it's the simulator / scenery. 

It is happening in every aircraft for those affected. 

We are discussing ILS issue but it´s not the first time that ILS issue is associated to aircraft issues. I deleted the MSFS version of EGLL and deleted also the file content.xml and i don´t have any issue for now but i have to test with CRJ too. 

3 hours ago, AndyM said:

Okay, for those of you not already done so, please do these steps in this order ......

Start MSFS
For those with Premium Edition, search for the Asobo EGLL in the content manager and delete
Exit MSFS
Remove everything from your community folder (cut and paste to a different location)
Delete the content.xml
Start MSFS
Exit MSFS
Install just the Inibuilds EGLL in to the community folder (and move to your MSFS Addons Linker Folder and enable if using), and the FBW aircraft if desired
Start MSFS and see if it is still the same and report back (enable rolling cache is desired).

Done all that and still the approach mode button doesn't connect even though the vertical and lateral bugs appear.

45 minutes ago, Biggles said:

Done all that and still the approach mode button doesn't connect even though the vertical and lateral bugs appear.

Okay, so if you are getting the ILS indication on the PFD, but the approach button is not working, can I ask if you have selected the LS (Landing System) button?

Okay, just checking and trying to figure out why some people are not getting the ILS. I've just switched from the Dev to the Exp version to try out the new VNAV, flew from EDDK to EGLL and did a perfect autoland on 09L, strange.

09L.jpg

Edited by AndyM
Added text

14 hours ago, AndyM said:

Start MSFS
Exit MSFS
Delete the content.xml
Start MSFS
Exit MSFS

This didn't work for me. I moved PCs - everything was fine on my old one but ILS are a total mess now on new PC. No issues with Asobo EGLL or with any other airport. But ini EGLL with Asobo A320 isn't working. 

• Like 2

• Administrators

The issue is on our builds we have no issues with our in house A310 and other aircraft. CRJ is the only one causing issues. 

We will take another further look into this, but for now advise you to follow the following steps:

Start MSFS
Exit MSFS
Delete the content.xml
Start MSFS
Exit MSFS

12 hours ago, Ubaid said:

The issue is on our builds we have no issues with our in house A310 and other aircraft. CRJ is the only one causing issues. 

We will take another further look into this, but for now advise you to follow the following steps:

Start MSFS
Exit MSFS
Delete the content.xml
Start MSFS
Exit MSFS

Hello, followed these steps exactly.

No ILS, as pictured below. (IAA is registering but no glide or loc) 

no ils.jpg

7 hours ago, Biggles said:

There's a freeware Heathrow being developed and that has no problems with the ILS, so it has nothing to do with Asobo.

I agree with this.

I have an unpalatable choice now; revert back to the default ASOBO Heathrow with fully functioning ILS or only use the 27 bearing runways where the ILS does work. 

• Administrators

Guys, what would you like us to do..

We are configuring the ILS based on what the SDK dictates for us to do... we have done nothing different to how 27's are configured... 

I know everyone has their bias for what they want to fly / use... but please try and view this objectively. 

The results overall are inconclusive... both ILS's work for most users, for some that don't work, the steps above provide a solution... if that does not work, and a re-install is still not working there is not much else we can do.

We are looking into this again... 

5 minutes ago, Ubaid said:

Guys, what would you like us to do..

We are configuring the ILS based on what the SDK dictates for us to do... we have done nothing different to how 27's are configured... 

I know everyone has their bias for what they want to fly / use... but please try and view this objectively. 

The results overall are inconclusive... both ILS's work for most users, for some that don't work, the steps above provide a solution... if that does not work, and a re-install is still not working there is not much else we can do.

We are looking into this again... 

I appreciate you're looking into this and hope Asobo were approached when this was first reported. 

I'm sure it'll be fixed soon. But I disagree with the comment that everyone has their bias.. I think it's clear this is not a user aircraft issue. 

Alex 

Edited by aceridgey

• Administrators

We are currently building the A310 for MSFS over hundreds of flights a week and flying in and out of EGLL.. nothing being raised.

Why would we not fix something as a simple config in an ILS... its something deeper and we are looking into it. We have exhausted our options, and are looking at this as a matter of priority. 

6 minutes ago, Ubaid said:

We are currently building the A310 for MSFS over hundreds of flights a week and flying in and out of EGLL.. nothing being raised.

Why would we not fix something as a simple config in an ILS... its something deeper and we are looking into it. We have exhausted our options, and are looking at this as a matter of priority. 

No one is implying you're not  going to be fixing this, no need to get defensive.