September 15Sep 15 As tittle says,is barely impossible to see it the FD bars because the PFD sky colours merge with the FD green tone,no problem at all with the ground side of the PFD.
September 15Sep 15 OK so its not just me then. I posted this on discord but it likely got lost in the sea of messages.I totally agree, the FD is incredibly hard to see on the PFD at any brightness level. I went through the range and nothing helped.There is not enough contrast between the green, blue and brown, so it's really difficult to make out the FD.Honestly that is the only thing I've found though after a complete flight, everything else in this aircraft is absolutely superb.
September 15Sep 15 Staff Thanks for your feedback. Will pass along to the team for further review! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
September 16Sep 16 1 hour ago, iniKyle said:Thanks for your feedback. Will pass along to the team for further review!Thanks Kyle. I just finished up 2 flights (simply incredible aircraft, congratulations to the whole team) but I have some pretty sore eyes from straining to read the FD's. They feel pretty uncomfortable right now, so I really appreciate this being raised.
September 16Sep 16 Author 13 hours ago, iniKyle said:Thanks for your feedback. Will pass along to the team for further review!Plase pass this along to the team also for the A340 and the A350,because it´s a real torture to follow the horizontal FD bar.... Edited September 16Sep 16 by tturbo180
September 17Sep 17 Staff This has been logged for the team to adjust. Thanks for the feedback everyone! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
September 21Sep 21 Author Kyle,please i read that is logged for adjust,but please dont forget to adjust!!!,we need this with this patch because is a real torture to follow FD bars...
September 21Sep 21 Staff 11 minutes ago, tturbo180 said:Kyle,please i read that is logged for adjust,but please dont forget to adjust!!!,we need this with this patch because is a real torture to follow FD bars...It has been logged, don't worry! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
September 24Sep 24 Author On 9/21/2026 at 6:06 PM, iniKyle said:It has been logged, don't worry!"It has been logged,don´t worry...."Still waiting for this since A350 release.Typical inibuilds mode,is impossible with those people.Thanks for nothing!.
September 24Sep 24 Staff 36 minutes ago, tturbo180 said:"It has been logged,don´t worry...."Still waiting for this since A350 release.Typical inibuilds mode,is impossible with those people.Thanks for nothing!.There's no need to be rude. As I have explained, this has been logged by the team.I do not set the priority list or determine how these updates are handled. I simply relay the feedback and concerns that are being brought to me.If this did not make it into v1.0.1, my hope is that the update will be addressed in v1.0.2.Thanks for your patience. Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
September 24Sep 24 Author Our patience regarding this issue comes since A350 release and was marked as logged......then comes A340 and still getting very difficult to read FD bars with those PFD colours....and still waiting,now same thing with the A380.I´m not being rude,i´m realistic.
September 24Sep 24 As for me, @iniKyle , the Weather Radar is too bright, it is blended with the route and waypoint. See below:Unless you zoom it, then you can start to distinguish between green of the weather and the green of the route.This is when you put 100% of the weather brightness:This is when you put 50% Brightness:This is when you put 75% BrightnessThis is when you put 40% BrightnessActual Weather Radar Brightness is slightly lower even in 100% Brightness, so, a bit reduced, maybe?And also in conjuction with @tturbo180 , the FD is need a bit bright to distinguish between Lateral FD and White Horizon References, and also required a bit thicker.HaveASafeFlight!
September 24Sep 24 Staff 1 minute ago, OxkyGThaib said:As for me, @iniKyle , the Weather Radar is too bright, it is blended with the route and waypoint. See below:Unless you zoom it, then you can start to distinguish between green of the weather and the green of the route.This is when you put 100% of the weather brightness:This is when you put 50% Brightness:This is when you put 75% BrightnessThis is when you put 40% BrightnessActual Weather Radar Brightness is slightly lower even in 100% Brightness, so, a bit reduced, maybe?And also in conjuction with @tturbo180 , the FD is need a bit bright to distinguish between Lateral FD and White Horizon References, and also required a bit thicker.HaveASafeFlight!Thanks for your detailed feedback.I will forward this to the team for further review!Thanks again! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
Yesterday at 08:55 PM1 day Author New 1.0.2 + 1.0.3 updates released and still not fixed as promised,since a350 then a340 and now a380....FD messes with PFD colours making DIFFICULT TO FOLLOW.Do you like to lie as ever to us,your customers???.....i know i know "There's no need to be rude....".Thanks for nothing AGAIN!.
18 hours ago18 hr As stated in the question, the lack of clear contrast between PFD and FD has caused significant inconvenience, and it is hoped that adjustments can be made as soon as possible
7 hours ago7 hr Hey ini 👋Firstly, loving the A380 so far — fantastic release! Really enjoying flying it.As others have mentioned in this thread (some more than others 😂), I’m also finding the Flight Director quite difficult to see during flight, particularly in bright conditions. I’m using an HDR monitor, so I appreciate that may contribute to the issue, but I do feel there is potentially an opportunity to improve the visibility/contrast of the FD symbology.At the moment, the FD can blend into the background colours of the PFD, making it difficult to clearly distinguish the guidance cues when flying from a normal cockpit viewpoint. I’m sitting approximately 80 cm from a 4K HDR monitor, and I’m finding that I have to zoom in quite significantly on the PFD to reliably see the FD when manually flying. Obviously, this isn’t particularly practical during normal operation.Perhaps increasing the contrast or slightly adjusting the FD colours, or alternatively making a small adjustment to the PFD colour palette, could help make the guidance cues stand out more clearly without affecting the overall look of the display.I appreciate that this may be more noticeable on HDR displays, but improving the FD contrast would, in my opinion, make the PFD considerably more usable across different lighting conditions and monitor setups.Hopefully this is something that could be looked at for a future patch. It would make an already excellent aircraft even better.Many thanks! 🙏
5 hours ago5 hr Author 1 hour ago, Krysko_90 said:Hey ini 👋Firstly, loving the A380 so far — fantastic release! Really enjoying flying it.As others have mentioned in this thread (some more than others 😂), I’m also finding the Flight Director quite difficult to see during flight, particularly in bright conditions. I’m using an HDR monitor, so I appreciate that may contribute to the issue, but I do feel there is potentially an opportunity to improve the visibility/contrast of the FD symbology.At the moment, the FD can blend into the background colours of the PFD, making it difficult to clearly distinguish the guidance cues when flying from a normal cockpit viewpoint. I’m sitting approximately 80 cm from a 4K HDR monitor, and I’m finding that I have to zoom in quite significantly on the PFD to reliably see the FD when manually flying. Obviously, this isn’t particularly practical during normal operation.Perhaps increasing the contrast or slightly adjusting the FD colours, or alternatively making a small adjustment to the PFD colour palette, could help make the guidance cues stand out more clearly without affecting the overall look of the display.I appreciate that this may be more noticeable on HDR displays, but improving the FD contrast would, in my opinion, make the PFD considerably more usable across different lighting conditions and monitor setups.Hopefully this is something that could be looked at for a future patch. It would make an already excellent aircraft even better.Many thanks! 🙏I´m one of the "others"....be calm,is noted,reported,assigned,noticed,booked,since A350... Edited 5 hours ago5 hr by tturbo180
Create an account or sign in to comment