Sudden loss of control 2.0 (Plane falls out of the sky) Part 2

pmplayer

6 hours ago, Nico - Gumby said:

As y'all might have noticed, 1.0.7 was released today. We didn't put this bug in the changelog, because we aren't 100% sure if it actually is fixed, but we changed some things around that could have been the culprit for it.

So if you please could do some more flights and check if it actually is fixed, that would be appreciated @pmplayer@kasen

Shure, i will try V.1.0.7 and will reply back, at least i want to fly that bird - just witout that FootS issue !

cheers 😉

Unfortunately not fixed...

My first flight with 1.0.7, the bug occurred on the ground. While I was taxing for t/off the a/c started bouncing on the taxiway. I had the usual extreme negative values for fuel quantities. Restarted the flight and second attempt was OK.

Maybe the bug is in the EFB, this adds and removes fuel, and the bug does not exist for the A310 which has a different EFB.

Almost March, 4 months after the release and 7 updates and we don’t have a fix… 🫠

Seems like due its affecting a few people they don’t have all the developers in the company looking for this bug and we, the users, need to do the testing 🤷🏻‍♂️. Yesterday was my last try, I uninstalled the plane and at least the msfs is loading a little bit more fast. 

I just clicked to unfollow topic and I will forget this plane exist.

Good luck all, I hope your flights ends with smooth landings and not crash landings.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KorEl said:

Unfortunately not fixed...

My first flight with 1.0.7, the bug occurred on the ground. While I was taxing for t/off the a/c started bouncing on the taxiway. I had the usual extreme negative values for fuel quantities. Restarted the flight and second attempt was OK.

Maybe the bug is in the EFB, this adds and removes fuel, and the bug does not exist for the A310 which has a different EFB.

Is this XBox or PC because PC is V.1.0.8 now..

cheers 😉

3 hours ago, kasen said:

Almost March, 4 months after the release and 7 updates and we don’t have a fix… 🫠

Seems like due its affecting a few people they don’t have all the developers in the company looking for this bug and we, the users, need to do the testing 🤷🏻‍♂️. Yesterday was my last try, I uninstalled the plane and at least the msfs is loading a little bit more fast. 

I just clicked to unfollow topic and I will forget this plane exist.

Good luck all, I hope your flights ends with smooth landings and not crash landings.

Don't let the door hit you in the butt on the way out.  Hot pockets in the freezer. 

Mark "Crabby" Crabtree AAL311 | PHL
I7-9700KF | 2070 Super | Honeycomb Alpha/Bravo | MFG Crosswind

logo_130208.png

Yeah, there was no change between 1.0.7 and 1.0.8

Disheartening to read though, that it still is not fixed 😞 

So I guess let's start again.. Could you please try if the issue also happens, if the A300 is the only thing in your community folder? I know this will be painful, but we have to start somewhere 😕 

---

@kasen The plane hasn't even been out for two months yet and the 7 updates should show everyone that we are working hard to fix every bug. Reading something like your post just rubbs me the wrong way. Our entire testing team is trying to recreate this bug as best as we can and we even fixed some instances of it happening already. But what we can't reproduce, we can't fix, which is where we need the help of the users that experience the issue.

If you don't want to participate in that, fine, but you just can't allege us of not giving a damn, cause that is not true at all.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

OK, first flight with V.1.0.8 went well at least with no FootS issue !

But that was just one flight, so of course it's not a statement yet.
If I could then manage 5 flights in a row, that would at least be a statement as to whether something had changed, because previously one out of 3 flights was a FootS problem.
So I'll carry on testing and I've left my community as it always was, just as an aside.

My Reverse Thrust was working fine with my Honeycomb Bravo settings, just to say.

cheers 😉

Edited by pmplayer

My second flight planned for 4h ended at around 2h with the FootS issue..

I think i give up now to waste my time to fly a airpane that probably never will be stable on every flight, to bad because i realy like to fly this A300-600 !

But you have to understand that after so many FootS issues you simply lose interest when you invest so much time and are then almost always disappointed.

cheers 🤔

• Like 1

OK, just to reply back, did a 3,5h flight today with V.1.0.9 and all went well, saw the inbalance betwen the tanks seems fixed aswell and no FootS at this flight - and i hope its gone forever..

But as you guys know a one flight says nothing for this issue so i have do some more.

If i did about 5 other flights i will reply back because if i can do 5 flights in a row would be a good sign because i could not do that before.

About 3 flights was the best than FootS punched in, so after 5 flights i see what happens and i will reply back here..

cheers 😉

1.0.9, Still something not fixed. I departed from NYC to LEBL with the tanks filled (not to 100%, because SimBrief computed the correct percentage).

A few minutes ago, I had 55% of fuel. Now: image.thumb.png.016fc3b54956fa7ae7581db0d8507ebb.png
image.png.709e84a9de0b56cb2f728a416f1b46ec.png

Dropped to 15%.

I feel like this 🤡 every time I undertake another opportunity with this aircraft, sincerely.

Hope it helps my screenshots. Still flying but I will need to add fuel manually.

Final update: I guess I'm not flying anymore.
image.thumb.png.cea7e33e64842f471bd01fa651d33e63.png
My plane starting doing loopings and crashed. My passangers enjoyed some extra G until I kissed the ocean... again.

1.0.9, not fixed.

And you guys plan to release a320? 😅🤣

Yes; we have a new version of the bug:

Planned a flight from PANC to RJAA. After ~5 hrs of flight FD1 went OFF with the red "FD1" displayed and crosshairs missing. Fortunately "Capt sw" works and transferred FD2 to cpt side. Then I noticed that all  fuel from inner tanks disappeared, only outer and 1 ton in ctr remained. 

I used the sec FP and programmed a new route to RJCK, where landed with 3.4 tons remaining.

I was lucky not to find the a/c in the water scratching my head what went wrong, as I usually during long flights  leave the AP to fly unattended most of the time.

Although I admit handling the fuel emergency was terrific fun, something is wrong and has to be fixed...

I fly from YSSY-VTSP with 47tonnes and empty Cargo Simbrief plans 45t i am happy with the 3 tonns plus i planed. Now feel like the Gimli Glider AC143 B762 😵

Without falls from the Sky the only good thing... ater 8 H 20min flight.

I think the CG aso wrong ....

Please fix that AOA 

best regards

WhatsAppImage2024-03-03at07_52.14999.thumb.jpeg.78501f584ff6f269b51383179b89c70a.jpegWhatsAppImage2024-03-03at07_52_147.thumb.jpeg.1a234dffa24ba81bc7933fdc46e3cfce.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2024-03-03 at 07.52.14.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2024-03-03 at 07.52.142.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2024-03-03 at 07.52.143.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2024-03-03 at 07.52.144.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2024-03-03 at 07.52.145.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2024-03-03 at 07.52.146.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2024-03-03 at 07.52.148.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2024-03-03 at 07.52.149.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2024-03-03 at 07.52.1400.jpeg

On 3/2/2024 at 10:29 PM, kasen said:

Final update: I guess I'm not flying anymore.

My plane starting doing loopings and crashed. My passangers enjoyed some extra G until I kissed the ocean... again.

1.0.9, not fixed.

And you guys plan to release a320? 😅🤣

But you would agree that this is another bug, correct? Cause doing loopings doesn't sound like the previous FootS bug.

And no, we aren't, it is Microsofts plane.