Sudden loss of control 2.0 (Plane falls out of the sky) Part 2

pmplayer

Today the first time I experienced this issue, I'm unable to finish a flight with this aircraft, has been a nightmare since day 1. Yesterday a CTD when correcting the Final Fuel Reserve value on the FMC (it reverted to default with no reason during flight) and today the aircraft falling out of the sky during climb out. I will avoid flying this aircraft again, not have much time to spend in the simulator to be crashing all the time. Until this is solved I will go back to 737 or Fenix.

I can't understand how all the issues reported since the release passed through beta. Inibuilds has to work better the beta testing for future birds, it's frustrating to pay for an airplane and not be able to fly it (when all other payware airplanes fly with no issues). I paid as a customer, not wanting to be testing an airplane during my free time.

PD: Sorry for the rant, but it's crazy how unstable is the airplane after 3 patches

• Like 3

If you think this sort of things gets solved by just snapping your fingers, you're very wrong.

Bugs like this which only happen to some (i never experienced this) and are very odd like this one may take a long LONG time to get addressed as the proper cause has to be determined and even then, tests have to be made to make sure things work the right way.

I have tons of addons, i use FSUIPC and a few flight loggers and never had the issue since day 1. Try to do some homework and help with proper input instead of complaints which do nothing except annoy everyone.

• Like 2
  • Confused 3

And again with V.1.0.3 🤔

This time i was sitting in Front of the Monitor and the plane just fall off again - could be some memory management because my hard drive was working hard right before it happened..

And it happens betwin two waypoints right in the middle.

cheers 😉

Microsoft Flight Simulator 21.01.2024 13_17_19 inibuilds issue FOOS.jpg

• Sad 1

I would like to help but it happens super randomly and cannot reproduce. I experienced this issue 2 times with V1.0.3 out of 10 flights. Last time after a 3 hours flight decending into KSFO at 15000ft (BDEGA3 arrival between BGGLO and LOZIT) I tried to reproduce flying the exact same route at the exact same time with the same fuel and payload but flight went ok. I was flying at night and 2 seconds before the aicraft went completely dark and fell vertically on the ground i noticed some blinking on the instruments as all the avionics shut down and turned on again after a millisecond. Then all went dark and aircraft fell vertically. It was like hitting and invisible wall. I know it is hard to sort a bug that apparently only happens to few but It would be nice if inibuilds would tell us how we can help to figure this out.

I'm not using FSUIPC and not using addons other then third party airports.
Also nothing wrong with temps or memory. I will try to disable stress damage form the MSFS options as someone suggested in a prior post and see if I still have the issue.

@iniBuilds Team let me know is there is something I can do to help sort this out.

Matteo

Edited by Matteo Spacca
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Nuno Pinto said:

Try to do some homework and help with proper input instead of complaints which do nothing except annoy everyone.

Your comment is a bit concerning to me. We don’t have the tools for that, and it's not as simple as 'doing some homework.'

The issues persist randomly. Even after three patches, there's no follow-up from Inibuilds on this significant bug, and it's becoming a growing concern. Probably, we'll have to wait until the CEO encounters this bug for them to actively seek a fix.

Well, it's possible they rushed the release of this product ahead of schedule, rushing on the holiday season… a move that might be affecting the product's stability.

I've attempted all methods to fix this, and nothing has worked.  I've uninstalled all mods, I've turned off all damage, turned my settings down to low-end, and it still happens.

I've had it at least 10 times now.  It's... frustrating.  I'm trying to be patient, as I *really* love this plane otherwise.  

The ways it's crashed:

1) Selecting DIR on the FMC.

2) Making no inputs of any kind, the autopilot is just cruising.

3) Adding speedbrakes on descent using a HOTAS.

4) Turning my head (using an IR tracker)

5) Turning the fasten seatbelts sign off on TOC.

6) Selecting a HDG for descent vectors.

Honestly, I have no idea what's causing this, but it's completely random as far as I can see.

I'm running AMD CPU and AMD GPU (RX 6700) if that helps.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jeff Green said:

I've attempted all methods to fix this, and nothing has worked.  I've uninstalled all mods, I've turned off all damage, turned my settings down to low-end, and it still happens.

I've had it at least 10 times now.  It's... frustrating.  I'm trying to be patient, as I *really* love this plane otherwise.  

The ways it's crashed:

1) Selecting DIR on the FMC.

2) Making no inputs of any kind, the autopilot is just cruising.

3) Adding speedbrakes on descent using a HOTAS.

4) Turning my head (using an IR tracker)

5) Turning the fasten seatbelts sign off on TOC.

6) Selecting a HDG for descent vectors.

Honestly, I have no idea what's causing this, but it's completely random as far as I can see.

I'm running AMD CPU and AMD GPU (RX 6700) if that helps.  

I am shure it has to do with the plane itself not with other things, the only thing that wonders me is that some have that issue and some not..

cheers 😉

Edited by pmplayer

7 hours ago, Nuno Pinto said:

If you think this sort of things gets solved by just snapping your fingers, you're very wrong.

Bugs like this which only happen to some (i never experienced this) and are very odd like this one may take a long LONG time to get addressed as the proper cause has to be determined and even then, tests have to be made to make sure things work the right way.

I have tons of addons, i use FSUIPC and a few flight loggers and never had the issue since day 1. Try to do some homework and help with proper input instead of complaints which do nothing except annoy everyone.

You are so wrong with your attitude. I'm happy the plane works for you but this does not entitle you to ask a paying customer to do "homework" to make a product work properly. This is Inibuilds job. I'm a customer, I have my job, my family and my free time (which I have not to waste working for Inibuilds). The problem does not happen "only to some", it's not just the people posting in the forums, just a few post the issues in forums, and the vast majority just look in the forums for a solution but do not post (I'm sure you know that).

You say "tests have to be made to make sure things work the right way", Yes, that's called BETA Testing, and a complex product like a fidelity aircraft needs extensive BETA testing. It's obvious the A300 has not gone through a long BETA testing. The issues reported since day one are deal breakers (FMC freezes, CTD, the plane falling out of the skies,...) we are talking about people who have paid and can't use the plane.

I have all the addons any simmer has in 2024, and all of them work like a charm, so the problem is the A300, not the addons I'm using.

Regards

• Thanks 2

6 hours ago, kasen said:

Your comment is a bit concerning to me. We don’t have the tools for that, and it's not as simple as 'doing some homework.'

If you can't do any troubleshooting at home, fair enough. Complaining won't get you anywhere either. Being a team leader i am used to finding solutions, not complaining, so pardon me if i'm a bit intolerant to "complaints".

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, Nuno Pinto said:

Complaints, complaints, complaints... Jesus i'm outta here.

Best of luck, honest.

At least, did you understand the point of my post?

If you can't do any troubleshooting at home, fair enough. Complaining won't get you anywhere either. Being a team leader i am used to finding solutions, not complaining, so pardon me if i'm a bit intolerant to "complaints".

Again, the customer does not have to find solutions to a broken product. Looks like it's hard for you to understand, even being a team leader... but you again and again post that it's the customer's fault. 

The problem with the FS community is that everyone has become used to being a paying beta tester. Not me.

• Like 1

Complaints, complaints, complaints... Jesus i'm outta here.

Best of luck, honest.

Well, complaining is a good way to point out that something is wrong. Even though more people here are talking about having the same problem, it seems like you're okay with everyone else just staying quiet, even if it doesn't affect you.

I get it, you're used to handling things that way as a team leader at work, but this is different. We're all customers here, and if, after hours of using this, I can't finish because the product is messed up, what am I supposed to do? Applaud?

So, if you're a team leader who doesn't like complaints... I won't add anything more about this... I'll just say that your attitude leaves much to be desired.

In summary, tomorrow is Monday, and we need @iniBuilds @iniBuilds Team to step up and address this matter promptly.

My 2 cents as someone who's been a beta tester for other flight sims going on 10-plus years: no, it's not the customer's job to find out what is causing a bug/crash, etc., but it's very helpful if customers can at least provide some baseline information about how & when an issue is occurring. Otherwise, developers can end up spending an inordinate amount of time trying to chase down how and/or why a bug is occurring. I can only imagine how complex a plane like the A300 is to ensure everything is working as it should.

• Like 2

What you could do with GSX start enabling login to trouble shoot, further disable GSX in the AIR and check if you have both folders with the GSX cfg file...

(AppData\Roaming\virtuali\Airplanes)

- inibuilds-aircraft-a306r
- inibuilds-aircraft-a306f

Then test...

4 hours ago, stefanbelicasl said:

Hello every one i have the same problem and new problem after big update is the speet knob have a bug when i press speed butten come speed but in in speed indicator its not set i  think after update is the speed button reversed

Screenshot 2024-01-21 200755.png

There is a temporary workaround for use only the right DH window (FO side)

Edited by virtualstuff

8 hours ago, virtualstuff said:

To add curious if you guys have installed Navigraph in MSFS?

I don't. No Navigraph (i use my ipad), no FSUIPC, no GSX, no FS Realistic

All AMD CPUs?

Matteo

Edited by Matteo Spacca
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, virtualstuff said:

To add curious if you guys have installed Navigraph in MSFS?

Not here, I use some mods but with this problem I tried to put only my base airport (LEBL) and a couple of planes (Fenix + FBW A320). I fly with IVAO and VOLANTA.