bumpy runway

xiang

3 minutes ago, ed196312339 said:

I just landed on 13L at KJFK and have the same issue at 2 points in the runway. Please fix

This is on the PC.

YES,on the PC.13L bumpy location is close to runway 31R.

When taking off at high speed, it can lead to accidents.😅

• 4 weeks later...

I tried with MSFS settings and found Rolling Cache (cleaned), also Bing Data and Photogrammetry turned ON. Still bumps on runway 04R, I can't fix it. This is the only addon airport giving the issue at the moment. Any try on it?

Pat

msfs-rwy4R-bump1.jpg

Edited by trisho0

• 4 weeks later...

I also am experiencing these same runway bump issues. I have updated KJFK to the latest version, ensured that I have the Asobo KJFK uninstalled, and also emptied rolling cache (which I don't use anyway). 

Has this issue even been acknowledged by the developer(s) yet? I see the post started in May.

1 hour ago, gumbyger said:

It's so weird to me.. No one in our internal testing team has any of these issues 😕 We will investigate!

I understand it is frustrating and strange when something like this didn't show up in testing but then some users experience it. Thank you for looking into this. This is really the only issue, for me, with this airport scenery. Otherwise, I think it is an amazing looking piece of work and it performs well on my system as far as smoothness goes. I will look forward to some insight on this once you all have had some time to look into it. Thank you.

• 1 month later...

I buy it just some time ago, and see the same problem after landing on 4R and some other little bum another place, only on runway.
For my analys, It seem the runways paramètres altitude are not exactly def. at  the same altitude of rest of the ground about add-on  ... 

KJFK-bump.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/30/2023 at 3:06 AM, Nico - Gumby said:

As I already said above, we definitely aren't reluctant to fix it. We just can't internally reproduce it. All runways within the testing teams are without bumps. We are still investigating however and are hoping to find a fix soon.

Any chance your investigation turned up anything?  Or is there some kind of terrain setting that perhaps we are missing in our own simulators?

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

The recent update 1.1.0 not resolve any way about these  steps bumps on the runways  😪...  This airport continue are unusable at any cross runway place ! 
It seems the author didn't bother to create the airport foundation with a flatten mesh ! 

Capture d’écran (2887) copie.jpg

Capture d’écran (2888) copie.jpg

On 8/30/2023 at 11:06 AM, Nico - Gumby said:

As I already said above, we definitely aren't reluctant to fix it. We just can't internally reproduce it. All runways within the testing teams are without bumps. We are still investigating however and are hoping to find a fix soon.

Are you tried with Photogrametrie  OFF ?

2 hours ago, Manuel69 said:

Are you tried with Photogrametrie  OFF ?

When you have Photogrametrie set ON, do you have bumps issues as posted on this thread topic? If so, where is that Photogrametrie settings to change to Off?

Pat