Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

iniBuilds Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jetways EGLL not working at all

Featured Replies

  • Staff
3 hours ago, BrianT said:

So yesterday I spawned in at Gate 305 GSX repositioned the A380 and multi Jetways worked first time. Today however....
No changes made to anything since yesterday and yet no matter what I try jetways will not connect. I've uninstalled EGLL and the MJtool reinstalled both. Restared GSX numerous times. spawned at gate, taxied to gate. been towed to gate and re-positioned at gate. I've tried gates 301, 303, 305, 307, 405, 406 and then I gave up. went back to main menu spawned in at OMDB and they worked straight away.
Back to main menu and back to EGLL G305 it all works fine 🤷

Clearly there is something weird going on but what is now beyond me.

Thanks for your report. Going to forward this to the team for further investigation.

Thanks again!

Kyle - Community Manager

iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.