Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

iniBuilds Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Modelling & Texturing

  1. Hello, I would like to report an issue with the A350 Cabin Pack 2. It no longer works with the current version of the A350, and I have to switch back to the standard cabin for the aircraft to function correctly. Could you please update Cabin Pack 1 and Cabin Pack 2 so they are compatible with the latest A350 version? It would be great if both packs could be brought up to date and fully functional again. Thank you very much for your support

      • Thanks
    • 7 replies
    • 908 views
  2. Started by Captain Mako MSFS 2024,

    Hi all, What is happened here? I am aware there is problem with GSX and IniBuilds A350 doors, they are not connect well. Please explain or what is plan or happens yet? Thanks Mark.

  3. Hello, I have checked for all recent updates and uninstalled/reinstalled and cleared cache. Cannot get Asian liveries on a350/1000. African liveries (Ethiopian) work fine.

  4. Hi! I'm not sure if this is due to an engine limitation, but the a350's sun shields don't actually decrease the sun's brightness very much -- there's still this sunstar texture which makes the sun appear as bright as without the shield. Hopefully it's possible for you guys to remove the glare. Thanks!

      • Like
    • 1 reply
    • 156 views
  5. Started by Dubus,

    Hi, Concerning my A350-900 no livery problem but, the 350-1000 is a skeleton attached picture, and it freezes FS2020. I uninstalled/reinstalled A35X without success. Do you know this defect?

  6. Started by Aya,

    Hello! Exiting times ahead for Ini with the A380 + A350 update, can’t wait honestly! Was wondering if the team could look into the printer printing wrong resolution on Xbox? It’s been like this since release🥹 Thanks!

  7. Hi Dev team Please fix this issue with the rear window shade on FO side for the V1 and upcoming V2 versions thank you

      • Thanks
    • 2 replies
    • 231 views
  8. Started by Swisspilot1986,

    I can't adjust the brightness of this standby gauge (idk the name)

  9. Started by Swisspilot1986,

    From the beginning of the taxi the wheels run too fast compared to the way. It's not the charriot-wheel effect.

  10. Hi Just wanted to let you know that the winglet texture is missing on both HB-IHF and IHC (liveries provided on the iniManager) Before any questions get asked 🙂, yes I did try both winglet variants but the texture doesn't show for any of them. They are just plain white. Additionally. The texture where the wind screen wipers are mounted is bugged and therefore purple. Please have this fixed. Thank you!

  11. left and right aisle

  12. Started by Swisspilot1986,

    little thing. This sign in lavatories should only be illuminated when the seatbelt sign is on.

  13. The engine rotation animation of the ini350 seems to be much slower than that of the actual device.Here I have cited two links to illustrate this issue. Airbus A350-900 (Trent XWB) engine start This is an engine startup video captured from the actual device. Please pay attention to the speed of the engine rotation animation. inibuilds A350 engine start and flap sound #A350 And the second link is the engine startup rotation animation of inibuilds350.It can be seen that the engine rotation animation of the ini350 is much slower compared to the actual device. (GREAT ENGINE SOUND!) Lufthansa A350-900 Takeoff from Frankfurt At the same time, the second question arose. This l…

  14. Started by Pramod Mathur,

    Please see the attached file. The mouse clicks do not work on either "Instant Refuel" or "Realistic Refuel". Every time this happens I have to uninstall the aircraft and reinstall it. Even after reinstalling, it works for only once and second flight I face the same problem.

    • 5 replies
    • 488 views
  15. Started by Maxou_EW,

    Hello, for some time now, when I press stairs 1, 2, and 4 via the OIS on my Xbox 350, the plane doors open, but the stairs never appear. I'm currently on version 1.2.1 on Xbox. Are you experiencing the same problem? Thank you.

  16. Hi iniBuilds team, I’m experiencing an exterior lighting issue with the A350 in MSFS 2024 after the latest A350 update. The exterior lights do not work at all when using the Default Cabin versions of the aircraft. This affects both the A350-900 and A350-1000. What makes this issue unusual is that the No Cabin versions do not have this problem. When I load the No Cabin variant, the exterior lights work normally. Affected: A350-900 – Default Cabin A350-1000 – Default Cabin Not affected: A350-900 – No Cabin A350-1000 – No Cabin The light switches themselves can be operated normally in the cockpit, but the exterior lighting is not visible/working on the Default Cabin …

    • 1 reply
    • 492 views
  17. Started by David Gómez Sánchez,

    Versión Xbox X. El avión está muy bien, hecho a faltar el movimiento y flexeo de las alas al despegar / aterrizar y en zonas de turbulencias, también en la versión XBox X, la cabina de pasajeros aparece sin asientos e incompleta, podrían modificar éstos punto en futuras actualizaciones, muchas gracias.

  18. Hi, Every time I try to paint anything onto the aircraft, the colour twists and turns into a mess. It isn't my first time using Blender, and I've tried changing the texture image files as well as reimporting everything into a new blender file, and this still happens for some reason... Any way to fix this? Cheers.

  19. Hey, Any ideas on how to remove the seated passengers on the ULR? Even when all of my A350 variants unticked in the GSX panel, they still show up.

  20. Started by Yoav12,

    just started a flight on cold and dark and it showed up like this is it normal?

  21. I’ve noticed that cabin lights are so dim even in bright mode. Is there a way to fix it? I think in real life is not that way

  22. Hi, I’ve noticed that the white spiral texture on the A350 engine spinner has an irregular wavy/scalloped edge, especially around the inner section. The issue is visible regardless of whether the engine is running or stopped, and it remains after a fresh official installation. Is there any way to fix this texture issue? Thanks!

  23. I had to uninstall and reinstall the A350 for MSFS 2024 and now when I start the simulator and load the A350 it starts up with the correct view of the instrument panel then quickly changes to a distorted Capt side view, very large view of panel, and I have tried many corrective actions to get back to a normal panel view. I see this view on the default liveries as well as imported liveries. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the A350 several times with the same results. I also cleared the WASM folder. Everything used to work fine in my systems but now I have this problem and can't fix it. Help.

      • Like
    • 2 replies
    • 648 views
  24. Started by stiarol,

    Hi I discovered a bug where the inside of the flightdeck disapears in outside view when moving away from the aircraft. In this first picture the glareshield is visible: In this second picture it's disapeared: Also seen here:

      • Thanks
      • Like
    • 6 replies
    • 1.1k views
  25. Started by Aya,

    Hey:) There are of course a great selection of liveries available already for Xbox, but I was wondering: Is Inibuilds considering releasing a few more? Like the Lufthansa anniversary, Swiss, Edelweiss etc. So many good ones!

      • Thanks
    • 1 reply
    • 649 views

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.