Is the pressurization system modelled?

SebSch

I find that during climb, the differential pressure increases into the red band, as cabin altitude remains at ground level. Manually changing the cabin altitude with V/S control does change the open/close indication of outflow pressure valves, but cabin V/S rate remains around 0. Both packs are on. Is there a glitch, or is the system not modelled?

• Like 1

I've found this. I'm currently at FL360 with a cabin atltitude of 570ft and a delta P of 11.1!

image.png.3bf3a981270ac7227e216eb521064377.png

EDIT: For reference, this is the state of the pressurisation and bleed panels:

image.thumb.png.8b6a877ac3deec2d8209ada5f3b5feb0.png

Edited by pdp
  • Like 1

Everything has been left in auto as you do on an Airbus, I've even switched the system to manual and tried to dump pressure by fully opening the outflow valves.

They're fully open with no change in delta P, v/s or cabin alt, and putting the system back to automatic doesn't cause the valves to move back to closed (where they were before).

• Like 2

Aaand again we got it!) At this time I just start flight and switch plane to "ready for takeoff state". But I forgot to set landing elevation of airport 🤔

Also seen today same bug on that guy's stream (yes it's in russian language but maybe you can see what sequence of actions led to the problem).

press1.jpg

press2.jpg

Upd. Looks like FWD and AFT valves works as it should but not affects cabin altitude.

Edited by Helltrainz
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

On my system it varies. Sometimes it changes properly during climb as it should, levelling around FL340, 350, etc and the cabin altitude will be at around 6,000 feet or so give or take. But randomly it will only climb to about 300-500 feet. changing into manual mode makes no changes, the only thing I can do is open the outflow valves all the way or anywhere in between and the pressure never changes. Glad to see I am not the only one. It does not affect the flight per se, but it's just annoying to know that the pressure inside the airplane should be enough to start blowing out windows and seams. I'm curious as to why it happens.

Based on posts on the Discord I checked mine and I have found that sometimes when i load up the aircraft the cabin pressurisation vertical speed dial is moving about excessively. I tend to exit and go back in if so. On every flight I also go to the EFB and apply the Cold and Dark setting as well before doing anything (even though i have it as the default). It may be pure luck of course but i haven’t had pressurisation issues for a fair while!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I waited, just in case because, I thought that "SU12" would mean "sunday 12th febuary". But maybe I was wrong ?

I also could miss an announcement, I confess I don't have search a lot more than MSFS and inibuild front page ...

So, what's up ?