Missing Textures at EGLL

LondonLCY

Hi all, 

Hope you are all having a good week and looking forward to the weekend! Just wanted start by first off saying, really enjoy the scenery, the work gone into is fantastic, so great job. However if you could look further into performance tweaks, as FPS really does drop here. (Ryzen 3900XT, 3080, 32gbs RAM) 

However, my biggest problem currently is that I'm missing textures after the most recent update. Specifically on some warehouses located outside of the airport and on the bottom area of the tower. Has anyone else experienced this? I have the premium deluxe EGLL uninstalled, I deleted my rolling cache, tried numerous re-installs and restarts, but alas no fix. 

I'm hoping here someone might be able to help me to fix this. Thanks in advance!  

FlightSimulator_nIYCbsraXn.jpg

FlightSimulator_FfAcfLshi0.jpg

I know you have probably done most of this already, but can I suggest you start MSFS, delete any cache, close MSFS. Delete the Contents.xml, then move all the contents from your Community Folder to a different location so that it's empty. Then do a clean install of just the EGLL scenery, start MSFS and see if there is any difference.

6 hours ago, AndyM said:

I know you have probably done most of this already, but can I suggest you start MSFS, delete any cache, close MSFS. Delete the Contents.xml, then move all the contents from your Community Folder to a different location so that it's empty. Then do a clean install of just the EGLL scenery, start MSFS and see if there is any difference.

Unfortunately no difference, the only one I haven't tried is moving everything from my community folder, but it seems a bit extreme to do. 

17 minutes ago, LondonLCY said:

Unfortunately no difference, the only one I haven't tried is moving everything from my community folder, but it seems a bit extreme to do. 

No, it's easy, just cut and paste to a different directory. The reason I mention it is that there may be a conflict between the addons. If your community folder is empty with just your EGLL in it, and it's still the same, then inibuilds may have used a default texture that you may be missing.

• Administrators

I would surely go by @AndyM's suggestion since random third-party conflicts are to blame for issues like this.

I'll assure you no default textures are used on our custom objects though 😅

Do let us know the outcome if we need to troubleshoot further @LondonLCY.

Cheers.

Max
iniBuilds | Management - Art Director
inibuilds.com

• Sam locked this topic