double textures

Speedbirdsimulations

great job on EGLL guys. 

i have a problem with textures (runway numbers / runway entrances jetways) etc appearing doubled, i own the premium deluxe version of the sim, and i assumed i'd have to uninstalled EGLL (hand crafted) from content manager, but for some reason unbeknown to me, that is not present in content manager( all other handcrafted appear), not sure if this is a isolated issue for me, or if a known issue / fix?  also get alot of CTD upon trying to spawn at airport 

will attach files.

Untitled.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

• 3 months later...

Hello,

I have just purchased EGLL 1.22 and have the same issue with graphics as above. I have deleted the stock airport, deleted cache, removed the discover London program and still no luck. I love the airport and would just like to find a fix for this?

No problems here, try this ......

1. Delete any rolling cache, and temporarily turn it off. Ensure you have the default Asobo EGLL uninstalled.

2. Exit MSFS

3. Delete the Content.xml file. For MS store version it's :- (AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\Content.xml)

4. Delete the Scenery Indexes .dat files. For MS store version it's :- (AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\SceneryIndexes\*.dat)

5. Remove everything other than the EGLL scenery to the Community folder.

6. Start MSFS and spawn in to the scenery, if everything is okay start to load and re-enable addons and options, testing the scenery as you go.

EGLL-1.jpg

I see that you have liveried aircraft in the images, have you tried it with just the EGLL scenery in the community folder and no other mods? I know that some parking gate mods can cause issues like this.

On 6/14/2022 at 12:30 PM, Sam said:

@AyeChris& @ed196312339,

As Andy mentioned above, could you please remove all addons from your Community folder, only leaving EGLL.

Then, delete your Content.xml and see if this issue still occurs.

okay, yeah, it did work. I'll try to see which addon is causing that and I'll report back. thank you 🙂

• Like 2

How do you delete the default EGLL? I see everyone says to do this but no one says how. I just purchased the scenery and I am having the same issue with double everything including buildings and jetways not just textures.

Thank you.

31 minutes ago, uriahms said:

How do you delete the default EGLL? I see everyone says to do this but no one says how. I just purchased the scenery and I am having the same issue with double everything including buildings and jetways not just textures.

Thank you.

I found out via youtube but I might still leave the question up in case anyone else is not in the know. Cheers!

• Administrators
14 hours ago, uriahms said:

I found out via youtube but I might still leave the question up in case anyone else is not in the know. Cheers!

Glad to hear you were able to find out how to disable the default scenery. For those who don't know, this is done via the Content Manager in MSFS.

Sam Wheeler
Senior Management | iniBuilds
inibuilds.com

• Sam locked this topic