Friday at 12:48 PM4 days After V1.0.1 release notes said stuttering should disappear but if not to let you guys know. Seem to have few more stutters on the ground than I used to but less stutters when moving around the flight deck. CPU is Ryzen 9 9950X3D GPU 5090. Do I need to re compile WASM maybe?
Friday at 01:51 PM4 days Staff 1 hour ago, Freeman494 said:After V1.0.1 release notes said stuttering should disappear but if not to let you guys know. Seem to have few more stutters on the ground than I used to but less stutters when moving around the flight deck. CPU is Ryzen 9 9950X3D GPU 5090.Do I need to re compile WASM maybe?It's definitely worth a try. Let me know if this helps solve any issues.Thanks! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
Friday at 03:21 PM4 days Author I will do thankyou for the reply. Have you had another other users report this? If so how did they solve?
Friday at 04:33 PM4 days Staff 1 hour ago, Freeman494 said:I will do thankyou for the reply. Have you had another other users report this? If so how did they solve?We're currently tracking a few other reports of this behaviour. The team is actively trying to reproduce these issues.Thanks! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
Saturday at 01:16 PM3 days I experienced similar departing and enroute after 2-3 hours get massive stutters and frame drops when panning at cruise altitude. Currently descending into KDTW from KLAX and panning in cockpit is a chore. I have a AMD 9 7900X with 64GB of ram and a 4080RTX.
Saturday at 01:48 PM3 days Landing was a real chore. The stutters and tears were really bad. Did not have this problem with the launch. After slowing down below 60kts and exiting runway the frames smoothed out again.
Saturday at 02:16 PM3 days Author On 9/25/2026 at 2:51 PM, iniKyle said:It's definitely worth a try. Let me know if this helps solve any issues.Thanks!Ok so an update. I deleted the WASM files and loaded into a free flight with A380 at Dubai and allowed the WASM to be compiled. Closed the sim down and reloaded in. Set all my views and throttle calibration and exited the sim. Reloaded into Dubai RWY12R set take off thrust and stutters begin at around 100kts and continue up until about 400ft maybe then everything smooths out. Would downloading the aircraft instead of having it streamed take effect do you think? Or not worth it. I mean I do have really good internet so it shouldn't be a factor but I'm just thinking outside the box a little.
Saturday at 04:40 PM3 days I also reset(deleted) my WASM and the plane loaded back up in incredibly quick. Like within a minute. Exited the sim, then came back in and loaded the plane up and it was completely disappeared.... So I once again deleted the WASM and load the sim back up and the WASM loaded up incredibly quick once again.
Saturday at 04:43 PM3 days I don’t think deleting the WASM is the answer. It doesn’t seem to make any difference to me anyway.
Saturday at 08:42 PM3 days I am also getting the same issues. I have done exactly the same as the users above. Intel 13900 / 4090:(
Sunday at 03:14 PM2 days Staff Hi everyone,The team is aware of this issue and is actively trying to re-produce it. Thanks for your patience! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
4 hours ago4 hr Author Hi Guys, Just to let you all know I solved my stutters on take off above 100kts and 400ft. All I done was go into my marketplace account and physically downloaded the A380 and not have MSFS24 stream it. Just loaded into a flight OMDB - CYYZ and departed without stutters butter smooth. Hope this helps 🙂 Edited 4 hours ago4 hr by Freeman494
Create an account or sign in to comment