Wednesday at 08:28 AM5 days The PFD shows .820, PERF CRZ shows .82, and the FPLN shows .81 for the next and all subsequent waypoints. Does it consider varying ECON speeds as the ISA deviation, head-/tailwind component, FL, and weight change?
Wednesday at 01:55 PM5 days Staff Hi,Thanks for your report. I will forward this to the team for further clarification.Thanks again! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
Thursday at 01:18 AM5 days 16 hours ago, spottersim said:The PFD shows .820, PERF CRZ shows .82, and the FPLN shows .81 for the next and all subsequent waypoints. Does it consider varying ECON speeds as the ISA deviation, head-/tailwind component, FL, and weight change?This is an issue I have reported on the A350 since release.It is really disappointing to see yet another aircraft release with the same issue (it is also on the A340).
Thursday at 07:55 AM4 days Author 6 hours ago, dectenor2 said:This is an issue I have reported on the A350 since release.It is really disappointing to see yet another aircraft release with the same issue (it is also on the A340).Same here... I would really appreciate it if the team actually committed to fixing these bugs.
6 hours ago6 hr Staff On 9/23/2026 at 9:18 PM, dectenor2 said:This is an issue I have reported on the A350 since release.It is really disappointing to see yet another aircraft release with the same issue (it is also on the A340).Can confirm this has been logged and fixed in v1.2.7, along with everything you have previously reported to the team. (I have also made them aware that issue persists on the 340 & 380)I haven't had the opportunity to thank you for your detailed reports, so Thank you! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
6 hours ago6 hr 27 minutes ago, iniKyle said:Can confirm this has been logged and fixed in v1.2.7, along with everything you have previously reported to the team. (I have also made them aware that issue persists on the 340 & 380)I haven't had the opportunity to thank you for your detailed reports, so Thank you!Oh that’s just brilliant news.Thanks so much. Looking forward to trying it when it’s out!
Create an account or sign in to comment