September 17Sep 17 At present the jetways have completely stopped working at Heathrow. With the A380 currently but other aircraft too. I’ve tried uninstalling multijetways and then the GSX Profile and tried them separately even without both, the jetways have stopped working
September 17Sep 17 Staff 4 minutes ago, Blaster254 said:At present the jetways have completely stopped working at Heathrow. With the A380 currently but other aircraft too. I’ve tried uninstalling multijetways and then the GSX Profile and tried them separately even without both, the jetways have stopped workingHi, Which gates are you referring to? If you are using the multi-jetway tool, you need to use the in-game EFB to call the jetbridges.Thanks! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
September 17Sep 17 Staff Just testing this on my end, everything is working as intented. Can you please confirm you have the default hand-crafted EGLL disabled in your content manager, within the sim?Thanks! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
September 17Sep 17 Staff 41 minutes ago, Blaster254 said:I do. Are there any files I can send you?Try manually deleting the GSX profile and reinstalling it through the iniManager.Thanks! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
September 17Sep 17 Staff 52 minutes ago, Blaster254 said:Still deadJust tested at multiple gates, no issues here... Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
September 18Sep 18 Something must be wrong.The jetway tool does work for me at all - neither OMDB v2 nor EGLL v1.1.0.I have tried uninstalling GSX - tool does still not work through the EFB, so reinstalled GSX.I have uninstalled an reinstalled OMDB v2, EGLL v1.1.0 and the jetway tool - still no changeAll installs are located in the Community folder.Windows 11 version 25H2, build 26200.9457MSFS2024 version 1.8.16.0rgds Søren
September 22Sep 22 Author Hi Kyle. At EGLL jetways are totally dead. I know you’ve reached out to GSX. Any updates due?I’ve noticed that GSX and multijetways seem fine at OMDB V2. other airports are good with GSX.Just Heathrow seems to be a problem and I’ve experienced a performance drop at this airport too
September 23Sep 23 Staff 6 hours ago, Blaster254 said:Hi Kyle. At EGLL jetways are totally dead. I know you’ve reached out to GSX. Any updates due?I’ve noticed that GSX and multijetways seem fine at OMDB V2.other airports are good with GSX.Just Heathrow seems to be a problem and I’ve experienced a performance drop at this airport tooNo updates to pass along as of now. I will update the the thread when I get more info!Thanks for your patience everyone! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
September 23Sep 23 Author Kyle apologies. I can see this has been reported several times already. I’ll hold fire for an update your end. Is there any files I can send that may assist?
September 23Sep 23 Hi, so I also have this issue with the airbridge's not working on any off the terminals. Iv disabled the default EGLL and removed the GSX profile but I still can't get the airbridge to work on 777 or 350. Is there anything else I can try to fix this?
September 23Sep 23 Staff 7 hours ago, Blaster254 said:Kyle apologies. I can see this has been reported several times already. I’ll hold fire for an update your end. Is there any files I can send that may assist?No files needed. We're still investigating why some users are having issues. As I've shown above, it is working as intended for myself and other team members.Thanks for your patience! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
September 23Sep 23 Staff 5 minutes ago, VictrixGecko said:Hi, so I also have this issue with the airbridge's not working on any off the terminals. Iv disabled the default EGLL and removed the GSX profile but I still can't get the airbridge to work on 777 or 350. Is there anything else I can try to fix this?Hi,With the newest update to EGLL, you are required to use our multi-jetway system to get the jetbridges to attach to the aircraft.I'll attach a short "how-to" below to get you started. Let me know if you have any questions.Thanks! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
September 23Sep 23 Author 7 hours ago, iniKyle said:No files needed. We're still investigating why some users are having issues. As I've shown above, it is working as intended for myself and other team members.Thanks for your patience!Kyle, I tried Chicago and had the same promlem. GSX menu no jetways and multijetway a rotation warning.I exited and went to the GSX live updater page I hit the check file button. It verified the files. After this I tested at EGLL with the A380. Both GSX and the INI multi jetway menus both worked fine. I tested at 4 different gates and all worked Inc multiple jetwaysFor anyone else that reads this. May be of help
September 23Sep 23 Staff 3 minutes ago, Blaster254 said:Kyle, I tried Chicago and had the same promlem. GSX menu no jetways and multijetway a rotation warning.I exited and went to the GSX live updater page I hit the check file button. It verified the files.After this I tested at EGLL with the A380. Both GSX and the INI multi jetway menus both worked fine. I tested at 4 different gates and all worked Inc multiple jetwaysFor anyone else that reads this. May be of helpAwesome, I'm glad you got it working! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
September 25Sep 25 On 9/24/2026 at 12:08 AM, iniKyle said:Hi,With the newest update to EGLL, you are required to use our multi-jetway system to get the jetbridges to attach to the aircraft.I'll attach a short "how-to" below to get you started. Let me know if you have any questions.Thanks!Hello,Just to confirm, you're saying that the traditional way of operating jetways no longer works at your airports that have the multi jetway system? This is prevent GSX operating jetways right?I like the users above cannot get any jetways to operate at EGLL however I have not (nor do i really want to) try using the iniBuilds multi jetway tool. I'd like to continue to use GSX and operate jetways tradtionally...Hope there can be a fix or update soon
September 25Sep 25 Staff 7 hours ago, Airbumps2501 said:Hello,Just to confirm, you're saying that the traditional way of operating jetways no longer works at your airports that have the multi jetway system? This is prevent GSX operating jetways right?I like the users above cannot get any jetways to operate at EGLL however I have not (nor do i really want to) try using the iniBuilds multi jetway tool. I'd like to continue to use GSX and operate jetways tradtionally...Hope there can be a fix or update soonFor the time being, yes, you have to use our multi-jetway tool. We are talks with GSX for a better implementation.Thanks for your patience! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
Saturday at 11:40 PM2 days Just bought this airport and happy to have it... immediately sad because the jetways don’t work for me either! Tested with your new A380 ini on MSFS2024... nothing, at EGLL the jetways don’t work... hope you fix it soon with a proper update...Thanks
Sunday at 11:39 AM2 days Yeah I can't get it to work at EGLL either OMDB worked fine. Any gate at EGLL just gives the multijetway a rotation warning.
Sunday at 05:14 PM1 day Staff 17 hours ago, Alberto_77 said:Just bought this airport and happy to have it... immediately sad because the jetways don’t work for me either! Tested with your new A380 ini on MSFS2024... nothing, at EGLL the jetways don’t work... hope you fix it soon with a proper update...ThanksHi,Are you using our multi-jetway tool?Thanks! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
Sunday at 05:15 PM1 day Staff 5 hours ago, BrianT said:Yeah I can't get it to work at EGLL either OMDB worked fine. Any gate at EGLL just gives the multijetway a rotation warning.Try manually removing the GSX profile, then re-installing through the iniManager.Thanks! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
Yesterday at 09:10 AM1 day 15 hours ago, iniKyle said:Try manually removing the GSX profile, then re-installing through the iniManager.Thanks!I had tried that and deleting and re-installing EGLL what did work for me (after I parked at the wrong gate) was opening the GSX menu selecting a new gate 305 and then getting it to warp me there. if I spawn in from the main menu it doesn't work....bizzare I shall play around with it some more today to see if I can isolate where the issue might be.
3 hours ago3 hr On 10/5/2026 at 10:10 AM, BrianT said:I had tried that and deleting and re-installing EGLL what did work for me (after I parked at the wrong gate) was opening the GSX menu selecting a new gate 305 and then getting it to warp me there. if I spawn in from the main menu it doesn't work....bizzare I shall play around with it some more today to see if I can isolate where the issue might be.So yesterday I spawned in at Gate 305 GSX repositioned the A380 and multi Jetways worked first time. Today however....No changes made to anything since yesterday and yet no matter what I try jetways will not connect. I've uninstalled EGLL and the MJtool reinstalled both. Restared GSX numerous times. spawned at gate, taxied to gate. been towed to gate and re-positioned at gate. I've tried gates 301, 303, 305, 307, 405, 406 and then I gave up. went back to main menu spawned in at OMDB and they worked straight away.Back to main menu and back to EGLL G305 it all works fine 🤷Clearly there is something weird going on but what is now beyond me.
Create an account or sign in to comment