Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

iniBuilds Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Alberto_77

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Alberto_77

  1. Just bought this airport and happy to have it... immediately sad because the jetways don’t work for me either! Tested with your new A380 ini on MSFS2024... nothing, at EGLL the jetways don’t work... hope you fix it soon with a proper update... Thanks
  2. Thanks for your advice... I tried like you said but it doesn't work. I keep getting the same message anyway... It's a shame because before the last update everything worked perfectly... I don't know what to do now. I hope this problem gets solved soon...
  3. After the last update I've start to have this problem with Map Server 400. This message appears both when I install the executable and also when I start the simulator.. Can someone help me figure out how to solve this? Thanks!
  4. Hello, do you think it is also possible to have the figure of the coopilot visible for 2020 inside the cockpit (both from the outside and from the inside)? Flying an A350 and feeling alone in the cabin is not very immersive and I feel like I'm taking a trip around home with my own private Cesna 172.... Thank you Team !!!

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.