September 13Sep 13 Again hello all here!I've just tested OMDB v2 a bit and saw that the jetways are not moving.With FBW's A23X neither switched with the onboard EFB nor with GSX Pro.Please check that, iniBuilds...Thanks a lot!BertFS Reviews
September 13Sep 13 The same thing!https://forum.inibuilds.com/topic/40950-omdb-v2-msfs-2024-inibuild-tristar-l1011-jetways-not-operate/
September 14Sep 14 Seeing this too. I did not install the multi jetway tool from inibuilds and tried to operate the jetways with GSX. I get the message: Bad Jetway DataThis is with a completely fresh installed OMDB V2 and no duplicate sceneries active.
September 15Sep 15 I have the same problem, tested with Inibuilds A350 at multiple stands. Jetways not moving if requested by airplane EFB or GSX (actual version).
September 15Sep 15 Staff On 9/13/2026 at 6:25 AM, Bert Groner said:Again hello all here!I've just tested OMDB v2 a bit and saw that the jetways are not moving.With FBW's A23X neither switched with the onboard EFB nor with GSX Pro.Please check that, iniBuilds...Thanks a lot!BertFS Reviews Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
September 16Sep 16 Hello, the new A380 is obviously supported. The multi-jetway tool is only usable via the EFB. Edited September 16Sep 16 by cpschulz
September 16Sep 16 Hi, so if I understand well, if I fly with another aircraft than inibuilds one, multi jetway could not be working, but also, it could be impossible to connect any jetway to my aircraft using gsx, right?
September 16Sep 16 Staff 1 hour ago, lolo said:Hi, so if I understand well, if I fly with another aircraft than inibuilds one, multi jetway could not be working, but also, it could be impossible to connect any jetway to my aircraft using gsx, right?Correct. While we are aware this may not be an ideal situation for all users, we are currently working on fixes/better implementation.Thanks for your patience and understanding! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
September 17Sep 17 Hi, I just bought OMDB scenery and A380. When I click on muti jetway tool, I'm having a different display of the window. Text looks too big so I can't see the doors on the right side, like I can see on different videos. Do you know how to fix this?Thanks,
September 17Sep 17 Nevermind, I changed orientation of the tabled to horizontal and now I can see the doors.
September 19Sep 19 On 9/16/2026 at 7:51 PM, iniKyle said:Correct. While we are aware this may not be an ideal situation for all users, we are currently working on fixes/better implementation.Thanks for your patience and understanding!My personal opinion - I find it bizarre that you decided to release the scenery with this known behavior.It's one thing to say "we only support multi-jetways on Ini aircraft" ... that's your right, if you want to try and push people to buy your planes. Even then, the multi-jetway FAQ page on this forum promises it could work with other vendor's present and future aircraft, but hey...But that even the MSFS stock, single-jetway behavior is broken for all non-ini planes is just wrong. So if I arrive in an iFly 73M, or a PMDG 773, both realistic planes for this airport and neither available in your catalog, then I don't even deserve a stock MSFS jetty?To me this should be clearly disclosed in the product page.Please, please: either make 50% of the gates behave the "old way" (no multi-jetty code) or provide a config switch / swappable BGLs so the user can choose which version to load.The current situation stinks of MS trying to force people to use Internet Explorer ... if you know what I mean.For the rest, congrats on a fantastic airport - it is really beautifully modelled. DWC next? Edited September 19Sep 19 by albertom
September 21Sep 21 Staff On 9/18/2026 at 11:30 PM, albertom said:My personal opinion - I find it bizarre that you decided to release the scenery with this known behavior.It's one thing to say "we only support multi-jetways on Ini aircraft" ... that's your right, if you want to try and push people to buy your planes. Even then, the multi-jetway FAQ page on this forum promises it could work with other vendor's present and future aircraft, but hey...But that even the MSFS stock, single-jetway behavior is broken for all non-ini planes is just wrong. So if I arrive in an iFly 73M, or a PMDG 773, both realistic planes for this airport and neither available in your catalog, then I don't even deserve a stock MSFS jetty?To me this should be clearly disclosed in the product page.Please, please: either make 50% of the gates behave the "old way" (no multi-jetty code) or provide a config switch / swappable BGLs so the user can choose which version to load.The current situation stinks of MS trying to force people to use Internet Explorer ... if you know what I mean.For the rest, congrats on a fantastic airport - it is really beautifully modelled. DWC next?Hi,Thanks for your feedback. Without going into too much detail, we are in talks with the GSX team.Thanks for your patience! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
6 hours ago6 hr If I uninstall all the "multi-jetways" from the iniBuilds airports, then GSX Pro will work with the jetways, correct?
Create an account or sign in to comment