Luton valleys and deep trenches in scenery impossible to use.

AKguy

Bought the scenery from marketplace in game. and as in screen shot i have this issue. i have NO other previous scenery installed. Luton is my only addon in UK. I have Bing data on and no rolling cache. ive uninstalled and reinstalled the scenery and that did not fix it, i also deleted content.xml and cleared the scenery indices and restarted sim to no avail.

im all out of ideas. the airport is basically unusable.

Microsoft Flight Simulator Screenshot 2024.05.17 - 17.28.24.69 Thumbnail.png

I also have this same problem, I have tried pg on/off and no improvement. have tried all recommendations including reinstalling…currently unusable for me as large drops & ruts all over taxiways etc. 

Same problem here on Xbox. My airport is missing the terminal , I only have a portion of the jetways, there’s a massive what looks like a landfill what looks to me should be the terminal…ccd109d0-4f40-4fc5-88ec-45e049ffd6e8.thumb.png.f672d3377fc6d8ad86c9968468730b12.pngf8b68b80-bf0e-4c20-a773-f32ef5fa94e9.thumb.png.dabcb12e50a079eee53981ce00222952.png

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, AndyM said:

Do you have photogrammetry turned on?

Yes never turned it off. 

This is the only Inbuild scenery I have issues with all the other ones I have work just fine. 

Edited by AKguy

17 hours ago, AKguy said:

Yes never turned it off. 

This is the only Inbuild scenery I have issues with all the other ones I have work just fine. 

The only thing I can suggest is to temporarily remove ALL addons from the Community Folder, start MSFS, turn Rolling Cache on, physically delete any rolling cache and turn it off, then close MSFS. (I know you mentioned that it's not turned on, but there could possibly be an old cache present). Delete any scenery indexes (I know you mentioned that you had already done that, but do it again), do a fresh install of the Luton Scenery (do not put any other addons in your Community Folder) and then start MSFS. In options, just make sure the Bing Data and photogrammetry is turned on, I've had the odd occurrence of them turning off, and see how you get on.

8 hours ago, AndyM said:

The only thing I can suggest is to temporarily remove ALL addons from the Community Folder, start MSFS, turn Rolling Cache on, physically delete any rolling cache and turn it off, then close MSFS. (I know you mentioned that it's not turned on, but there could possibly be an old cache present). Delete any scenery indexes (I know you mentioned that you had already done that, but do it again), do a fresh install of the Luton Scenery (do not put any other addons in your Community Folder) and then start MSFS. In options, just make sure the Bing Data and photogrammetry is turned on, I've had the odd occurrence of them turning off, and see how you get on.

I believ that culprit is add on linker tried Luton in the community folder no problems and Luton via Add on linker and there is problems

2 hours ago, Nick Farrington said:

I believ that culprit is add on linker tried Luton in the community folder no problems and Luton via Add on linker and there is problems

I use addon linker and have not had any problems in the past, weird.

On 5/18/2024 at 5:42 PM, Ell9516 said:

here on Xbox. My airport is missing the terminal

This was addressed in the 1.0.2 update which is already live on iniManager, and hopefully will be resolved once the update is available via Marketplace to PC/Xbox users 

Changelog: https://inib.uk/eggw-v102

On 5/18/2024 at 6:33 AM, AKguy said:

Bought the scenery from marketplace in game. and as in screen shot i have this issue.

The necessary photogrammetry data is probably not downloaded by your sim client as yet for whatever reason. We cannot reproduce such issues via our testers or internally unless PG/Bing Data is turned off.  I would also check if  you have the UK world updates installed and updated. Alternatively wait for the 1.0.2 update listed above to go live and check then.

Thanks!

Vrishabh Sehgal @Richboy2307 )
Community Team Member & Tester
IniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com