Sudden loss of control 2.0 (Plane falls out of the sky) Part 2

pmplayer

4 hours ago, Patrick C. said:

Hi

Is it meanwhile solved completely? I'm still on a very old version and I'm afraid to update.

Regards

Patrick

You will never know if it is solved for your system unless you update.  

Mark "Crabby" Crabtree AAL311 | PHL
I7-9700KF | 2070 Super | Honeycomb Alpha/Bravo | MFG Crosswind

logo_130208.png

Posted (edited)

I personally do not fly this airplane anymore after i did two flights with V.1.0.9.

I had no FootS issue with this two flights but the performance with this plane now is so horible, in the last flight i had a Pause of over a Minute and a lot other long stutters ( what wasen't before like this ) and all other airplanes like this are so much smoother and fluid compared with this A300.

So it is that bad that for me that i have to rest the plane in my hangar because i just feel something is bad wrong with this plane ( maybe memory leaks and more )

This plane needs a completly overwork from code and model ( maybe reorganize the whole mesh/polygons of that aircraft ) to give that plane the performance and fluid to make it useable like the other planes that where used in MSFS ( Fenix, PMGD, Justflight stuff, Asobo/WT 787 and 747-8 for example )

I hope you inibuild guys look into those things otherwise this plane ( as it is like yet ) have to stay in my hanger..

I realy like to fly this bird and i would but not under these bad conditions that the plane is currently in.

cheers

Edited by pmplayer
  • Like 1

Well, personally I have not had any of these issues.  I have an i7-9700KF and a 2070 Super GPU with no overclock.  The INI 300 is as smooth as any of the other aircraft I have (PMDG, FENIX, Maddog, CRJ).  

logo_130208.png

Posted (edited)

Today I thought I would try a flight again, after a long break with this airplane.

Flight was from WSSS to VHHH and when my altitude (35000ft) was reached I went out to get a coffee.
When I came in 10min. later the airplane has cased the NAV path and turned a circle.

I then brought it back into the NAV direction and up to altitude by hand and wanted to switch the autopilot back on, but for God's sake I couldn't do it, I tried for 10 minutes but couldn't do anything, no chance.

But then it only worked after I loaded the panel status "Ready to Fly" in the EFB and of course had to load the flight plan and all the settings into the FCU again.
But really guys, it can't be that, there's still a nasty bug in it and what's more, the sim crashed the first time I loaded the A300 for the flight into the sim - hell, what's going on with this A300, I'm just ruining my nerves !!!!!

cheers

Edited by pmplayer

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, funkyj4ever said:

just got new version did small flight from omaa to omdb on star engines stutdown and went free dive to earth.

Come on your kidding, do you ??

If not i give up..

cheers 

Edited by pmplayer

I just came to post this:
image.png.35e7e237b4fa9db48080498b0ac07f5d.png

They are laughing. Still happening and this company doesn't care about the customers. For sure I will not purchase anything more from them. I give up. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, kasen said:

They are laughing. Still happening and this company doesn't care about the customers. For sure I will not purchase anything more from them. I give up. 

Does it still exist for you, do you got a FootS issue ?

cheers 😉

Update.

I have the thrustmaster throttle. This time i deleted everything with starters, feul etc. Only flaps, spoilers, parkingbrake and throttle is assigned. This time i completed the flight without problems.

25 minutes ago, funkyj4ever said:

Update.

I have the thrustmaster throttle. This time i deleted everything with starters, feul etc. Only flaps, spoilers, parkingbrake and throttle is assigned. This time i completed the flight without problems.

This could be an interesting hint. I had an issue with almost all default Turboprops, the electricity went off after approximately 15min because there was a button assigned on something. Don’t remember what it was. After deleting all these, those planes work fine. Could it be, that the problems are the same with the a300?

Regards

Patrick

4 minutes ago, Patrick C. said:

This could be an interesting hint. I had an issue with almost all default Turboprops, the electricity went off after approximately 15min because there was a button assigned on something. Don’t remember what it was. After deleting all these, those planes work fine. Could it be, that the problems are the same with the a300?

Regards

Patrick

I‘ve found it. Can it be that this affects the a300 as well?

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/eletric-system-suddenly-shut-down/370585

Edited by Patrick C.

9 hours ago, kasen said:

You almost certainly have a controller binding conflict somewhere. No one from the team is laughing at you. 🙂

So i did two flights from Portland to Los Angeles LAX with all ini LA Scenerys istalled. No Problems. Then whitout shotdown the FS i did a Flight from Australia to India ferryflight 9h no problems. and i did a smoth landing.

best regards

I had the very same issue and I guess I found the reason: one lever of my throttle quadrant is bound to the mixture axis. I usually have it in the "cut off" position when operating jet airliners and that normally does not cause any issues. After some unpleasant flights with the A300 that ended with sudden system shutdowns, I am now leaving that lever in the "fully rich" position and since then I have not had any sudden shutdowns any more.

I double checked with the inibuilds support and they "recommend unbinding mixture as it may conflict with the aircraft"

And by the way, if you find it hard to engage the TOGA button lately, they moved it.

image.png.6b10e8bbd3029237f0b5a5be7c194883.png

1 hour ago, Heiko said:

I had the very same issue and I guess I found the reason: one lever of my throttle quadrant is bound to the mixture axis. I usually have it in the "cut off" position when operating jet airliners and that normally does not cause any issues. After some unpleasant flights with the A300 that ended with sudden system shutdowns, I am now leaving that lever in the "fully rich" position and since then I have not had any sudden shutdowns any more.

I double checked with the inibuilds support and they "recommend unbinding mixture as it may conflict with the aircraft"

And by the way, if you find it hard to engage the TOGA button lately, they moved it.

image.png.6b10e8bbd3029237f0b5a5be7c194883.png

You can actually solve this more permanently two different ways.  1. Clunky way-create profiles for every plane you fly in MSFS and on that controller profile delete the mixture binding completely for the A300.  It is clunky because now you have to remember to change profiles when you select a plane.  2.  Best way-use Axis and Ohs (or SpadNext) to control your controllers outside the sim.  This is best because you don't have to remember to set your profiles.  They do all the remembering for you.  Bonus, you get to unlock the full potential of controlling your aircraft including using your voice to activate commands. 

logo_130208.png

On 3/30/2024 at 4:17 PM, pmplayer said:

Today I thought I would try a flight again, after a long break with this airplane.

Flight was from WSSS to VHHH and when my altitude (35000ft) was reached I went out to get a coffee.
When I came in 10min. later the airplane has cased the NAV path and turned a circle.

I then brought it back into the NAV direction and up to altitude by hand and wanted to switch the autopilot back on, but for God's sake I couldn't do it, I tried for 10 minutes but couldn't do anything, no chance.

But then it only worked after I loaded the panel status "Ready to Fly" in the EFB and of course had to load the flight plan and all the settings into the FCU again.
But really guys, it can't be that, there's still a nasty bug in it and what's more, the sim crashed the first time I loaded the A300 for the flight into the sim - hell, what's going on with this A300, I'm just ruining my nerves !!!!!

cheers

Yesterday i did this flight with V 1.1.0 again and it was beautiful this time until only one thing..

It didn't do that cirkle like it did before so it was a very good flight to me until short before landing.

Some Yard before landing ( VHHH RW07R ) the magenta LOC pointer moved very fast away to the right side and the plane reach to follow that pointer.

As i had the same with that last flight I expected this and was prepared for it and turned off the AP and landed the plane manually.

But now the question, is this Airport relaeted or has it to do with the A300 logic ?

I think i did landings with other planes on this runway and it did work fine ( for example the Asobo/WT 787-10 )

cheers 😉

So i did another flight no problems. So maybe there is something wrong with the trushmaster airbus throttle and the a300 when you have those starter and fuel switches mapped. I dont have any issius with other aircraft. I dont have any double assigned mixture or anything. 

4 hours ago, funkyj4ever2 said:

So i did another flight no problems. So maybe there is something wrong with the trushmaster airbus throttle and the a300 when you have those starter and fuel switches mapped. I dont have any issius with other aircraft. I dont have any double assigned mixture or anything. 

Noting mapped like this on my HC Bravo.

Checked all my settings, so should be OK !

cheers 😉

4 hours ago, peternorth said:

Today fly EDDP ti LIPE. After about 10 minutes the plane completely off, became uncontrollable...

Do you use thrustmaster or have any mipped mixture or prop axis?

For me this bug as described by the OP (and evolved later: main tanks empty, PT1 off, APU oil qty neg, etc) after  v.1.1.0 is finally fixed. 

8 flights, 21hrs total, including one 8hr flight with 1.1.0, no problems. 

• Like 1