Prepar3D v5 Scenery Compatibility File Requests Thread

Kevin B

• Sam pinned this topic
  • Administrators
48 minutes ago, Francesco Baiocchi said:

I would need the gsx file for EDDF Aerosoft Professional which I no longer find in the relevant category, I think it has been deleted like many others.

This thread is for only for Prepar3D v5 Scenery Compatibility Files requets.

Sam Wheeler
Senior Management | iniBuilds
inibuilds.com

Happy new year

if possible

SEQU old Aerosoft. both a bleed of default buildings as well as an ALT issue and no lights

OPKC from MSK

SLSU very old from Latin VFr but still the only one out there and its a heck of an approach from rwy 05

18 hours ago, Godehardt said:

Freeware Guam would be nice.

ICAO: PGUM

LINK: https://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=guam&CatID=fsxscen&Go=Search

Guam X v4 - Fix

Hello Godehardt, I'm sorry, Guam we have already tried, but it's more complicated than a simple exclusion ..

Regards

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So, can somebody explain exactly what these compatibility files do? I am still flying in P3Dv4 cause many sceneries are still not compatible with v5. Do these compatibility files enable me to fly to those airports without problems then, in other words, make sceneries fully compatible? And even with older versions like Aerosoft Nassau, which is originally for v3?

On 17/02/2021 at 13:33, Zetanist said:

Alors, quelqu'un peut-il expliquer exactement ce que font ces fichiers de compatibilité? Je vole toujours en P3Dv4 car de nombreux décors ne sont toujours pas compatibles avec la v5. Ces fichiers de compatibilité me permettent-ils de voler vers ces aéroports sans problème, alors, en d'autres termes, de rendre les paysages entièrement compatibles? Et même avec des versions plus anciennes comme Aerosoft Nassau, qui est à l'origine pour la v3?

Hello, when you install P3D V4 scenes on P3D V5, it may be that there are default buildings, or abnormal terrain height. These exclusions resolve all of these issues. Most of the scenes just need this exclusion file, other scenes have bigger issues .. so other than waiting for the developer to fix, there isn't much that can be done. But these are very rare cases.

Good day, I want to say thanks for fixing Pacsim Taoyuan RCTP. The compatibility file really made the buildings come to life in v5. 

I would like to request if possible, a building fix for Thai Creations Macau-VMMC. I'm aware there is a GSX and a dynamic lighting fix for it, but I'm missing the glass in the front of the building. It looks like how Pacsim Taoyuan does before the fix. It looks like a default building with a little bit of the glass near the roof. maybe I did something wrong because the GSX profile from yall shows the building the way it is supposed to look like. Any fix for this would be awesome or maybe even some advice to what I could be doing wrong. 

Thanks!

Nice work on the sceneries. May I request a fix for BDO Aviation Kansai? The bridges connecting the two runways have elevation issues and you cannot really cross them, as you either get shot into the sky or the plane just simply drops when crossing the bridge. Thanks in advance, keep up the content!

20 hours ago, SanaGirsinF16 said:

Beau travail sur les décors. Puis-je demander un correctif pour BDO Aviation Kansai? Les ponts reliant les deux pistes ont des problèmes d'élévation et vous ne pouvez pas vraiment les traverser, car vous vous faites tirer dessus dans le ciel ou l'avion tombe simplement en traversant le pont. Merci d'avance, continuez le contenu!

Oh for bridges this and yet another problem .. there are a few airports around the world that have this problem .. it's a mesh problem, to fix it you need to put your leftmost mesh cursor.

Hi Guys,

Thanks for your excellent work so far!

There's a very good Freeware Luanda FNLU scenery available here: https://www.flyavagroup.org/scenery-donwload.html

However there is a default terminal building in the middle of it. Would really appreciate your magic on this.

Thanks!

Tom