Prepar3D v5 Scenery Compatibility File Requests Thread

Kevin B

Hi, since i installed p3dv5 my FSDT Hawaiian airports are now having problems with texture bleed through and missing runway markers, according to FSDT (Support.....) it's an elevation issue that he cannot reproduce, I'm not the only one with this problem.

I've been advised by another user on one of my facebook groups that he uses ADE to create a CVX.bgl to correct their elevations to make his airports work again.

Problem is i have no idea how to use ADE and FSDT are just ignoring me and all other users with this issue, can you guys please help me?

PHNL, PHOG, PHKO, PHLI, PHTO and LSGG are all in a unusable state, (I have since replaced LSGG with the Aerosoft version that works perfectly, funny that..)

See pics:

Thanks, i hope you can help, I'm well and truely stuck...

2021-3-9_21-27-39-171.jpg

Screenshot (397).jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, it's ok I note it for the next update, 

On 3/21/2021 at 6:14 PM, Ale2000 said:

salut Kevin

Voici une petite liste de nouvelles demandes, la plupart sont des domaines plus petits et moins connus, mais ce serait bien de voir l'Afrique plus volable.

ZYHB

DIAP

WMPK

HBBA

HTDA

Tks

Edited by Kevin B

Hello CptBambiconcerning your elevation on FSDT products, have you taken the latest installer? I have PHNL and I cannot reproduce this problem, 

On 3/12/2021 at 1:51 PM, CptBambi said:

Hi, since i installed p3dv5 my FSDT Hawaiian airports are now having problems with texture bleed through and missing runway markers, according to FSDT (Support.....) it's an elevation issue that he cannot reproduce, I'm not the only one with this problem.

I've been advised by another user on one of my facebook groups that he uses ADE to create a CVX.bgl to correct their elevations to make his airports work again.

Problem is i have no idea how to use ADE and FSDT are just ignoring me and all other users with this issue, can you guys please help me?

PHNL, PHOG, PHKO, PHLI, PHTO and LSGG are all in a unusable state, (I have since replaced LSGG with the Aerosoft version that works perfectly, funny that..)

See pics:

Thanks, i hope you can help, I'm well and truely stuck...

2021-3-9_21-27-39-171.jpg

Screenshot (397).jpg

25 minutes ago, Kevin B said:

Hello CptBambiconcerning your elevation on FSDT products, have you taken the latest installer? I have PHNL and I cannot reproduce this problem, 

Hi, sorry I've since fixed this issue, it had nothing to do with elevations, it was caused by not having any anti aliasing set in the graphics settings.

I hope I didn't waste your time.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello everyone,

I installed LatinVFR KMIAv4 for P3DV5.2 today and i copied and pasted the "KMIA_Exclude.bgl" file in the "LatinVFR\Miami_KMIAv4\Scenery" folder and when i open the sim i can only see default building that's it.

Please let me know what am i doing wrong thanks.

5 hours ago, PRINCEyAno said:

Bonjour à tous,

J'ai installé LatinVFR KMIAv4 pour P3DV5.2 aujourd'hui et j'ai copié et collé le fichier "KMIA_Exclude.bgl" dans le dossier "LatinVFR\Miami_KMIAv4\Scenery" et lorsque j'ouvre la simulation, je ne peux voir que le bâtiment par défaut, c'est tout.

S'il vous plaît laissez-moi savoir ce que je fais mal merci.

Hello, try without the file, normally latinvfr have updated their landscape 100% compatible to 5.2

On 16/06/2021 at 19:38, Ale2000 said:

salut Kevin

J'espère que vous allez bien et que nous verrons des mises à jour à un moment donné..

Pouvez-vous s'il vous plaît ajouter LBSF (Sofia) à la liste.

Des indications d'impact sur la nouvelle mise à jour P3D des correctifs existants ?

Tks

Ale

Hello, we just added some new patch, and the patches work fine in 5.2

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

I have several airports from V4 that I've done extensive AFCAD work to, and if possible I'd like to hang on to as much of that work as possible. Is there a tutorial somewhere that can teach us to do this ourselves? I do a lot of my own AFCAD editing. If I can learn this additional skill I'd love to do this myself.

Thank you,

Emerson

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators
On 8/25/2021 at 8:46 PM, Grayal13 said:

Can't download ANY of these files? Is there a new location for the exclude downloads?

https://www.inibuilds.com/p3d-v5-scenery-compatibility-files

They're still available at that link.

Just refresh if you get a download error.

Cheers.

Max
iniBuilds | Management - Art Director
inibuilds.com