A310 stops following flight director

LencoNL

Hi, i have a problem with the A310 and cant figure out whats going on.

Everything is fine at take off and climb, when reaching FL100 speed it going up from 250kt to somewhere around 300kt and at that moment the plane stops following the flightplan, it cant make any turn. When i take the plane over from profile to HDG SEL and change the HDG the plane banks a little around 5 degrees and turns only for about 10 degrees to the left or right on the heading then starts leveling off to normal.
Already re-installed the A310 and enhanced addon.

Any idea?

EHAM runway 24 

EHAM/24 RENDI1S EDUPO Z739 MISGO DCT DIXAT DCT PODIP DCT BOMBI T104
ROKIL ROKIL1A EDDM/08L

After waypoint IVLUT its a turn to the right, at that point it keeps going straight forwards. Even when i do a DIR TO the next waypoint the plane dont go to it.

IVLUT.png

Edited by LencoNL

After takeoff the autopilot works fine for the first few waypoints but then it just stops working and has me flying in a straight line and won't follow the flight plan. Is there something I need to do to keep it following the path or is it a bug? I love the plane but this is ruining it for me.

Hello,

I also have the same problem.   Have tried several flights and follows for a few waypoints and then stops.    The FD moves towards the direction of the turn, and the ailerons are slightly raised on the side that the turn should be happening, but no turn. 

Sometimes Heading select will still work, and sometimes this also remains unresponsive.  

Gentleman, I did try it again today and I noticed the A/P starts acting up at the end point of a SID. I startet from EDDB RWY 07R with the LUROS1Q Dept. That's a long SID and 3/4 of the distance I reached 20.000ft and all was normal. Exactly when I reached the last waypoint of the SID (LUROS) that was the last turn the A/P made. After that the plane did not respond to any HDG input nor to the programmed flight plan. So it seams he flies the SID's perfectly but has problems with the flight plan. This time I entered the F/P via Simbrief but it does not make any difference, the very first flight I made with the 310 I entered the F/P manually.

Hello, I recently experienced a problem with the new A310 for the MSFS, where after takeoff there are no problems but as I pass some altitude the plane just wont follow the flight director anymore.
Is there a solution for this(maybe Im doing something wrong?)? Or does someone have this problem too?

Screenshot_2.png

2 hours ago, Wingtip2802 said:

Gentleman, I did try it again today and I noticed the A/P starts acting up at the end point of a SID. I startet from EDDB RWY 07R with the LUROS1Q Dept. That's a long SID and 3/4 of the distance I reached 20.000ft and all was normal. Exactly when I reached the last waypoint of the SID (LUROS) that was the last turn the A/P made. After that the plane did not respond to any HDG input nor to the programmed flight plan. So it seams he flies the SID's perfectly but has problems with the flight plan. This time I entered the F/P via Simbrief but it does not make any difference, the very first flight I made with the 310 I entered the F/P manually.

• Thanks 1

I've been testing this as well this morning and can't reproduce.

Simbrief selects RENDI2S for me (not 1S) but even so we still need to manually enter it in the FMC, which it looks like you did as 2S is the only option in the FMC.

I've tried on PC with cold and dark, runway start and on my Xbox as well runway start and every time it turns right at IVLUT.

It's clear from your video that it carried on, however we can't produce it.

Still looking into it though.