September 23Sep 23 Does the vertical profile of the A380 correctly account for deceleration requirements on idle segments? I initiated the descent at the T/D and ended up almost 6000ft too high on profile. I suppose that it commanded the deceleration to the 250kt and 220kt constraints, but did not account for these restrictions in its idle descent computations. ARAMA1B into WSSS1B
September 23Sep 23 Staff 4 hours ago, spottersim said:Does the vertical profile of the A380 correctly account for deceleration requirements on idle segments? I initiated the descent at the T/D and ended up almost 6000ft too high on profile. I suppose that it commanded the deceleration to the 250kt and 220kt constraints, but did not account for these restrictions in its idle descent computations. ARAMA1B into WSSS1BHi,Thanks for your report. At anytime during the descent, did you ever receive a message "Drag required" displayed anywhere? Thanks! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
September 23Sep 23 Author 52 minutes ago, iniKyle said:Hi,Thanks for your report. At anytime during the descent, did you ever receive a message "Drag required" displayed anywhere?Thanks!Negative, I don’t think so. Certainly not on the PFD.
September 23Sep 23 Staff 54 minutes ago, spottersim said:Negative, I don’t think so. Certainly not on the PFD.Thanks. Will note this for the team to take a look! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
September 23Sep 23 22 minutes ago, iniKyle said:Thanks. Will note this for the team to take a look!This is the same like my previous post about the Decel and Approach-Phase, Kyle.Please refer to this post https://forum.inibuilds.com/topic/41204-fmgcs-problem-so-far/Maybe the additional information is missing "More Drag" or "Drag Required" messagesThank youHaveASafeFlight! Edited September 23Sep 23 by OxkyGThaib
Create an account or sign in to comment