September 16Sep 16 I have the Honeycomb Bravo and I can't seem to calibrate it properly for the A380. quite confusing . The throttles seems to shake even after calibrating on the PC.
September 16Sep 16 Staff 1 hour ago, muttley said:I have the Honeycomb Bravo and I can't seem to calibrate it properly for the A380. quite confusing . The throttles seems to shake even after calibrating on the PC.https://forum.inibuilds.com/topic/40785-how-to-calibrate-my-throttles/Hello, did the above guide help?
September 16Sep 16 Author i'm still a bit confused on which one of those shown I can use for the honeycomb bravo. very confusing. I copied the Fenix settings using two throttles controlling the 4 engines with the two inboards using throttle decrease and prev detent ,
September 16Sep 16 Author I think I got it but the throttles are a bit wanky and not even when accelerating through detents
September 16Sep 16 Staff 2 hours ago, muttley said:I think I got it but the throttles are a bit wanky and not even when accelerating through detentsHi, After re-configuring your throttles, please re-do the calibration in the aircraft and restart your sim.Thanks! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
September 16Sep 16 I am also having issues its like the "throw" of the axis is super short and no adjustment of the sensitivities will fix it, as in I barely move the axis and it goes through the entire gambit from CLB to TOGA all in like a 1/2 an inch Edited September 16Sep 16 by boozysheep
September 17Sep 17 Staff 2 hours ago, boozysheep said:I am also having issues its like the "throw" of the axis is super short and no adjustment of the sensitivities will fix it, as in I barely move the axis and it goes through the entire gambit from CLB to TOGA all in like a 1/2 an inchHi,Just want to confirm you have the AXIS set to Throttle 1 not Throttle 1 (1-100%)?Thanks! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
September 20Sep 20 sorry had to work for a few days but yes its set to AXIS and not 1-100%. I could send a video perhaps if it helps.
September 21Sep 21 Staff 18 hours ago, boozysheep said:see how it piles them all up at the bottom of the gauge I'm not sure why it is bundling them all together like that. I'll do some further investigating on my end.Thanks for your patience! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
September 21Sep 21 43 minutes ago, iniKyle said:I'm not sure why it is bundling them all together like that. I'll do some further investigating on my end.Thanks for your patience!Thank you so much, other than this small issue I am loving the plane. Great job by yall!
September 22Sep 22 On 9/21/2026 at 8:42 AM, iniKyle said:I'm not sure why it is bundling them all together like that. I'll do some further investigating on my end.Thanks for your patience!any word about this, I tried the a350 today and it works perfect if that helps at all lol
September 22Sep 22 Staff 7 minutes ago, boozysheep said:any word about this, I tried the a350 today and it works perfect if that helps at all lolNothing new to report. On a side note, are you trying to use the same profile you use with other aircraft? I yes, could you try making a new profile specifically for the A380?Thanks! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
September 23Sep 23 Author I am still having problems, there is a lot of space between FLEX and TOGA on my Honeycomb bravo.
Wednesday at 04:02 AM5 days Does your device have four engine thrust increase levers or two? The tablet shows that four have been selected.
Wednesday at 11:01 PM5 days Author 4 but i have 2 throttles controlling 4 engines and the 2 inboard engines reverse thrust.
Thursday at 09:15 AM4 days 10 hours ago, muttley said:4, но у меня 2 рычага управления, которые регулируют работу 4 двигателей, а 2 внутренних двигателя обеспечивают реверсивную тягу.Here! You have two physical levers, but you have set four physical levers in the settings.
Sunday at 01:14 AM2 days I have literally tried everything under the sun from A-Z to stop all those gates from piling up on the bottom of the gauge and they just won’t spread out. New profiles, uninstall, cleared WASM, follow every procedure, usb calibration, etc, etc , etc. The plane just piles all the gates at the bottom of the range and I have no idea why.
Sunday at 06:50 AM1 day Hi boozysheep. Could you please tell us what you did to resolve your problem as I have the same issue as you had. Thanks.
5 hours ago5 hr On 9/27/2026 at 1:50 AM, Rooster said:Hi boozysheep. Could you please tell us what you did to resolve your problem as I have the same issue as you had. Thanks.So I was trying to let my throttle “choose” where the detents were, you need to choose where you want them not the other way around. So just go into the efb set you idle at the bottom and your toga at the top and then choose where you think the flex and clb defends make the most sense. Then it will stretch them out. I hope that makes sense. It just another way to think about it I guess.
Create an account or sign in to comment