July 11Jul 11 Hi,May I suggest that we get a slider or a Version where the Cabin Windows are not as dark? I‘ve suggested this a long time before and was wondering if it might was turned down or forgotten.Thank you and kind RegardsCule
July 11Jul 11 I second this, I dont like the cabin tint. Not sure if it's connected to the model or whatever but it maybe is. Maybe someone could make a freeware mod for the time being
July 11Jul 11 Hello, this item is already known to the team, no ETA on it's arrival as we usually don't ship updates for sole items however rest assured it is known and not forgotten.Thank you :)
5 hours ago5 hr Hi there!This topic was brought up before, but there have still been no changes.The best solution would be to allow the window tint to be adjusted via the EFB. The tint is very useful in strong sunlight, especially with VR headsets, but sometimes it makes everything look too dark.An adjustable tint level would allow users to adapt it to different lighting conditions.Here are some comparisons looking through the window and outside the window. Hopefully, they make the issue clearer to find a solution.
Create an account or sign in to comment