Cannot import Southwest .ptp liveries into P3Dv5.2 via PMDG Ops Center v2 from exterior .ptp file

fltsimguy

I am unable to import  .ptp liveries for the NGXu.  After running the pop-up error message says "ptp installation is complete. 0 liveries installed. 1 liveries failed to install". I am trying to import from an exterior .ptp file from INI Builds.  Any solutions?

John

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

Press Windows Key + R and paste in this entry: 

%appdata%\PMDG\PMDG Operations Center\

And please attach the application_log.txt file so I can further investigate. Make sure you've produced the issue on the last run of the application before sending this log file through.

Cheers.

Max
iniBuilds | Management - Art Director
inibuilds.com

Ok, tried to copy/paste your link and it still did not work.  I have attached two files....came up with this error message...."1 file was larger than the maximum file size of 7.81MB, and was skipped..."  trying to get some PMDG 737NGXu liveries on my plane....please advise

John

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

@fltsimguy,

Try running Operations Center as administrator...

2021/11/10 20:48:14 [PMDG 2] I was unable to handle C:\Users\John\Downloads\N7857B SSW (V1.2).ptp: Access to the path 'C:\Program Files\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v5\\SimObjects\Airplanes\PMDG 737-700NGXu SSW\aircraft.cfg_w3oulk4x.yce' is denied.

Cheers.

Max
iniBuilds | Management - Art Director
inibuilds.com