How much better is the FPS of A310 than A300?

My computer: 2070S+i7 9700+16G

When I fly the A300, the FPS is only about 25~30. However, if I fly to somewhere that very busy like KLAX or Seattle, the FPS with drop to about 20, or even less! This is such a annoying thing!

So I really want to know how much FPS is improved on the A310

Please hejust say how much FPS improvement t A310 has, regardless of your computer configuration, I just want to take an average

Thanksssssss!

• Administrators

Hello,

Overall FPS has been fine for must users and it's been about the same as the A300. However you can try this method to help with the FPS as your system seems more than capable of achieving higher frames: 

Kind regards,
Isaac

• Like 1

I have the same issue you have Clearfortakeoff, i too have FPS issues when flying the A300, even when am not flying into a populated or detailed airport, my FPS tanks and can barely maintain 20, now it might be my PC telling me to upgrade, but i dont have these issues when am flying lets say the FF or Toliss.

Now i got the A310, and wow, my FPS is like solid 40+ the whole flight from start to finish, which is amazing for me, since i do like the A300. But when you can barely use it when in the air, it sorta drives me away from flying in it.

• Like 1

I have bought the 310, and it really shock me so much of it's Extremely Super High Quality and the improvement for the FPS

I flied the 300 only getting about 20~25 FPS in some leisure area, but now, it is easy to get more than 30 FPS in KLAX area on 310!

it's FPS is nearly even better than TorqueSim SR22 or Hotstart TBM! 

Thanks for everyone who comment in there, really helps me to make up my mind of buying the wonderful bird!

• Thanks 1