iniSimulations A300-600R(F) Project Update & What's Coming!

Fantastic news! Big iniBuilds fan and seeing as you’re able to provide these updates for free and continually update your customers is fantastic! The enthusiasm is great to see.

Just a quick question regarding the new radio panel, incorporating CPDLC/ACARS, will this be available as a 2D pop-up display?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• Administrators
6 minutes ago, Locarno1 said:

Fantastic news! Big iniBuilds fan and seeing as you’re able to provide these updates for free and continually update your customers is fantastic! The enthusiasm is great to see.

Just a quick question regarding the new radio panel, incorporating CPDLC/ACARS, will this be available as a 2D pop-up display?

Thank you for your kind words! Indeed it will. Here is a sneak peak; the red border is also a new feature allowing for keyboard input 🙂image.png

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Just to echo what's been said above....
I think you guys are really setting the benchmark and showing the others right now how things should be being done.  I love the whole company ethos, from the great quality products you deliver, the information and updates you communicate out to us, to the fantastic team who genuinely seem to care about looking after and helping us.  👏

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Thank you for an amazing job iniBuilds!

@Ubaid There was one feature that was requested on the forum and you guys replied saying that you would support it in the next update, but I haven't heard about it since so I'm wondering now, and that's the ability to save and load flights, or at least have an autosave feature. Is that still on your radar?

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, Yosri A. said:

Thank you for an amazing job iniBuilds!

@Ubaid There was one feature that was requested on the forum and you guys replied saying that you would support it in the next update, but I haven't heard about it since so I'm wondering now, and that's the ability to save and load flights, or at least have an autosave feature. Is that still on your radar?

Yup! Autosave is coming in the A310 and will be in the A300. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, Ubaid said:

Superb! I can't tell you enough how useful I find such a feature, especially when going through an unfamiliar situation. Thank you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

It is a pleasure to invest my money in your products. You are the mirror in which those who intend to be developers of the Laminar platform should look at themselves. I wish you would decide to make a turboprop like the ATR. But what can be demanded when there is nothing negative to reproach? 
Thank you for your effort and good work.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Administrators
1 minute ago, cloudbase said:

Love the support this product has had since i first purchased it. Just a quick question on the 3D model refinements, will all the liveries still work after the updates. Thankyou.

Brand new set of liveries. Not to worry 😄 Thank you for the support. Hence the reason to introduce this in a large update, as all liveries are affected and need repainting. 

• Like 4

Good afternoon, congratulations on your products and quality. Something that I see necessary to improve the immersion in the plane, is the rain in the cabin and when landing smoke wheels when touching the runway, they are nonsense, but they are appreciated. greetings and congratulations.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, rcaballero said:

Something that I see necessary to improve the immersion in the plane, is the rain in the cabin

+1, I so miss rainX since Vulcan, I do not care about smoke or other things only visible outside because I never look there (I do not even care about liveries)

A big tumbs up to the devs of this amazing airplane. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Ubaid said:

Thank you. Very much for this.  As someone who has to leave his desk due to his SO needing to have private meetings, this will allow me to pick up where I left off and not have to plan short flights all the time

8 hours ago, Ubaid said:

Thank you for your kind words! Indeed it will. Here is a sneak peak; the red border is also a new feature allowing for keyboard input 🙂

Oh man this is fantastic, going to have to make a few new habits while doing my data entry, but thats fine!

• Thanks 1

• Administrators
10 hours ago, pa4tim said:

+1, I so miss rainX since Vulcan, I do not care about smoke or other things only visible outside because I never look there (I do not even care about liveries)

A big tumbs up to the devs of this amazing airplane. 

Unfortunately Librain needs a bit of work by their dev to work in Vulcan. Until that is an option, we can't implement it. It already works in internal dev builds using OGL. 

• Administrators
3 hours ago, DarthBelan said:

They said it would be updated after the A310's release, and that hasn't been released yet.

Quick question, any plans on Simbrief integration?

Yep, 🙂

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Ubaid said:

Unfortunately Librain needs a bit of work by their dev to work in Vulcan. Until that is an option, we can't implement it. It already works in internal dev builds using OGL. 

There are ways around that. The IXEG 737 still has working rain/snow/ice on the windows

• Administrators
1 minute ago, pa4tim said:

There are ways around that. The IXEG 737 still has working rain/snow/ice on the windows

Until Librain is compatible publicly for Vulcan; that is when we will be implementing that, and that is the end of the matter. Thanks for your understanding. 

• Like 1

One thing I would love to see (in stead of a cabin or nice liveries) in a plane is technical things like the electronics compartment, movable hatches, cabinets that you can open and things like a RAT. But I think I will be the only one who likes things like that. Could be great in combination with a random failures mode. 

• Like 3