Huge bumb on runway 31R

choshane

Hi, there's a huge bump on runway 31R at JFK. As I was doing takeoff roll, it hot the bump and plane just flew off and crashed back down. 

Is there anything to fix it?

Thanks! 

• 1 month later...
On 3/7/2024 at 4:14 AM, choshane said:

Hi, there's a huge bump on runway 31R at JFK. As I was doing takeoff roll, it hot the bump and plane just flew off and crashed back down. 

Is there anything to fix it?

Thanks! 

I'm seeing the same thing on 31L/4L as well.  While it's "better" than it was previously, there's still a very noticeable bump in my sim; shows up somewhat when viewing the isolines in Dev Mode as well.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/24/2024 at 4:34 AM, richboy2307 said:

Can you confirm you have Photogrammetry enabled in settings?

Yes, it is.

My 31L/4L issue appears to be here.  Not sure what that yellow box is but that definitely seems to be the location there is noticeable bump in.

image.thumb.png.f8172935ac41c74d130a83df1d1aff49.png

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, late9 said:

That bump is also on 13L/31R I just crashed landing on 13L... KJFK is pretty much unusable at the moment. 

I had a quick look and can't see any bumps on 13L/31R runway (although I just used the external camera and didn't taxi or try landing on it). Are you using GSX? There is an interesting post here if you are.

Troubleshoot - GSX Causing Bumpy Terrain, Double Parking Spots & Broke – Macco Simulations

• Like 1

I did a couple of high speed taxi checks (80 -100 knots) along 13L/31R, and did notice a slight bump around this area that made the aircraft move around, but not enough to cause me to crash, weird how it affects some people more than others. Obviously this is not ideal, the runways and taxiway's should be flat, hopefully the developers will carry out taxi and take off checks of their own.

13L_31R.jpg