Camera positions on joystick hat switch views - Freighter version

mark75

Hi,

the camera positions for the joystick hat switches were fixed in the 1.0.3 but I've just noticed it was fixed only for the passenger version and the freighter version still has the views set too much to the rear, like trying to look at the wings. Can it be set left/right for the A300-600RF too?

Thanks!

You can do anything you want.  I created my own custom cameras and assigned them to one of my hat switches.  You don't need anyone else to do this for you. 

• Like 1
Mark "Crabby" Crabtree AAL311 | PHL
I7-9700KF | 2070 Super | Honeycomb Alpha/Bravo | MFG Crosswind

logo_130208.png

You're repeating yourself, you informed me about that in my original post. I don't really care what you do, it's your call. I only nicely asked iniBuilds to fix this. They did for the passenger version, so it would be nice to have it changed in the freighter version which was omitted. Please, do me a favour and ignore my posts, I'm not addressing that to you.

5 hours ago, mark75 said:

You're repeating yourself, you informed me about that in my original post. I don't really care what you do, it's your call. I only nicely asked iniBuilds to fix this. They did for the passenger version, so it would be nice to have it changed in the freighter version which was omitted. Please, do me a favour and ignore my posts, I'm not addressing that to you.

Yep, some people like to go fishing and some like to hang around hoping a fish will fall out of the sky.  Good luck.  You could have fixed your "problem" in less time than it took to read my post.  So, keep ignoring me and grab another hot pocket.  

Mark "Crabby" Crabtree AAL311 | PHL
I7-9700KF | 2070 Super | Honeycomb Alpha/Bravo | MFG Crosswind

logo_130208.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/19/2024 at 8:00 PM, mark75 said:

Hi,

the camera positions for the joystick hat switches were fixed in the 1.0.3 but I've just noticed it was fixed only for the passenger version and the freighter version still has the views set too much to the rear, like trying to look at the wings. Can it be set left/right for the A300-600RF too?

Thanks!

Yes, will be fixed in an upcoming update 🙂

• Like 1