Engines seem underpowered

bribeth

Good evening. On my last couple of flights, I cant seem to get my throttle to go to full. It only seems to power up to maybe 92 N2 which is barely enough to get off the ground and when I do, I'm practically stalling and until I activate the A/T I cant get more power. Its weird. Any ideas?

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, sunnya said:

check your throttle calibration. After I updated to 1.0.5 the throttle calibration reset and needed to redo it.

Everything looked ok, but I will check that again

I also have redused power at taking off. With throttle full lever indicator on RPM gate stop on 86%, RPM also increased to 86%. Take off mod was FLEX TO 43 ot manual TOGA - is no differences. After take off power going to climb thrust itself.

Additionaly after take off in NAV mode first point of flight plan is not changing to next one and FD turning to th left or right side to intecept passed point.

• Like 1

On 2/5/2024 at 8:48 PM, bribeth said:

Good evening. On my last couple of flights, I cant seem to get my throttle to go to full. It only seems to power up to maybe 92 N2 which is barely enough to get off the ground and when I do, I'm practically stalling and until I activate the A/T I cant get more power. Its weird. Any ideas?

Same here, but i cant reach N1 86% i do a clean install

it looks like this happens only if throttles are advanced manually. If I hit the TOGA button takeoff thrust is reached normally (at least in my case), but if advance the throttle levers to full power I can reach about 89 N2. Strange....

• Like 1

I can confirm same issue here. Throttles are broken in latest update. My reversers are messed up as well. Using honeycomb bravo. Number two reverse lever only closes halfway when selecting reversers off. 

Tom

9 hours ago, SkySurfer87 said:

I can confirm same issue here. Throttles are broken in latest update. My reversers are messed up as well. Using honeycomb bravo. Number two reverse lever only closes halfway when selecting reversers off. 

Tom

How is your Bravo set up? I'm using one and haven't seen this

1 hour ago, JoshF said:

Additionally all here please confirm which axis binding you're using in the sim? Regular Throttle Axis, or Throttle Axis (0-100%)?

I am using regular throttle axis. I tried with other planes (pmdg,fbw) to make sure it is not my TCA throttle acting up and both are able to reach 100% throttle. The EFB in ini build also shows 100% throttle when calibrating , it is just the N1 that seems to be stuck at 87% when moving the throttle full🙂

3 hours ago, JoshF said:

Additionally all here please confirm which axis binding you're using in the sim? Regular Throttle Axis, or Throttle Axis (0-100%)?

image.thumb.png.39b19c6090c8d8a015c934e69ca01948.png

This is my throttle setup. And yes, I am using a Bravo. Calibration is set and I am using the latest build available to us. With the TOGA button I can get to full power, manual 87% estimated.

Edited by bribeth

Hello,

Same issue here, manual full power is 86%, and even worse : After a 2hr flight and after landing, my throttle axis controlled only the reverse. It was impossible to join the parking. I didn't change the setup during my flight and I confirm that my reverse axis option was unselected on the calibration page. 

I did a couple throttle calibration, I had still the issue.

Engines work 100% with A/T.

Aircraft concerned : A300-600F / Joystick : T.16000

6 minutes ago, ponpon said:

After a 2hr flight and after landing, my throttle axis controlled only the reverse

EDIT: I have this issue after pressing the F2 on the keyboard. I didn't have this issue before 1.0.5

• Like 1

I confirm too. TOGA power can be achieved only with the A/T engaged pushing the buttons. Without A/T manually advancing the throttles N1 does not go over 87%.

It is not a calibration issue, checked with the A310 and it works as it should. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, JoshF said:

Im using keyboard(F1,F2;F3,F4) on 1.04 i dont have this issue.