CTD after 10 mins still present

Sthackrey

Firstly, well done IniBuilds for getting a second update out in such a short amount of time. Unfortunately, despite the update, I still get a CTD with this aircraft. I hope this get resolved soon as I am yet to do a flight in it 😞 Just a note that I dont get this crash in any other aircraft and I have a lot of payware 3rd party aircraft installed.

Faulting application name: FlightSimulator.exe, version: 1.35.21.0, time stamp: 0x656896c5
Faulting module name: FlightSimulator.exe, version: 1.35.21.0, time stamp: 0x656896c5
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x0000000000bd554d
Faulting process ID: 0x33fc
Faulting application start time: 0x01da4098c96100d8
Faulting application path: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\MicrosoftFlightSimulator\FlightSimulator.exe
Faulting module path: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\MicrosoftFlightSimulator\FlightSimulator.exe
Report ID: 76b06278-f06e-442a-80fb-177b75984f38
Faulting package full name: 
Faulting package-relative application ID: 

Edited by Sthackrey

@Sthackrey 

You could try to delete the exe.xml and content.xml and let the sim rebuild a new one. Not sure 100% of this would resolve it but a try worth it. 

Windows 11 Home Insider Preview 64-bit
CPU Intel Core i7 10700K @ 3.80GHz 
RAM 32.0GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @ 1066MHz (15-15-15-36)
Motherboard MPG Z490 GAMING EDGE WIFI

ATI AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT 12GB Gigabyte)

Purchased yesterday and therefore have the latest version. Had a really great flight this morning with no problems to whet the appetite. Now just get CTDs as it loads. Three consecutive now and I've just given up (my MSFS takes about 5-10 mins to load up to the home screen so my patience wore too thin). Very disappointing. Never experienced this with any other aircraft in the sim. Hopefully another update soon gets this thing working as I enjoyed my one flight! 

• Like 1

Unfortunately, deleting the exe.xml and content.xml doesnt work. I also tried deleting all liveries AND uninstalling all other addons. Doesnt fix the problem. Its very frustrating, not exactly a cheap aircraft to buy either so I am dissapointed I cant even get the aircraft to work due to the relentless CTDs.

@Sthackrey

Are you using Steam? By chance? Have you tried a repair of the Sim through the app itself ? 

Windows 11 Home Insider Preview 64-bit
CPU Intel Core i7 10700K @ 3.80GHz 
RAM 32.0GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @ 1066MHz (15-15-15-36)
Motherboard MPG Z490 GAMING EDGE WIFI

ATI AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT 12GB Gigabyte)

So I did some more testing and it appears that as long as I dont fly in the area of toulouse and Tarbes-Lourdes (LFBT) I dont get a crash. There must be something in that area the aircraft doesnt like for some reason. I just did some flights around the UK and it didnt crash. Weird.

On 1/6/2024 at 1:29 PM, Sthackrey said:

Firstly, well done IniBuilds for getting a second update out in such a short amount of time. Unfortunately, despite the update, I still get a CTD with this aircraft. I hope this get resolved soon as I am yet to do a flight in it 😞 Just a note that I dont get this crash in any other aircraft and I have a lot of payware 3rd party aircraft installed.

Faulting application name: FlightSimulator.exe, version: 1.35.21.0, time stamp: 0x656896c5
Faulting module name: FlightSimulator.exe, version: 1.35.21.0, time stamp: 0x656896c5
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x0000000000bd554d
Faulting process ID: 0x33fc
Faulting application start time: 0x01da4098c96100d8
Faulting application path: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\MicrosoftFlightSimulator\FlightSimulator.exe
Faulting module path: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\MicrosoftFlightSimulator\FlightSimulator.exe
Report ID: 76b06278-f06e-442a-80fb-177b75984f38
Faulting package full name: 
Faulting package-relative application ID: 

This crash actually has nothing to do with our aircraft, as the module path doesnt link to any of our files.

60+ hours in the plane, flights over 4 hours.  No CTDs.  My experience, and that of many others leads to this being some kind of local issue.  A CTD can occur WHILE using a certain addon or BECAUSE of a certain addon.  Step one to trouble shoot is forget what happens or not with other addons.   Empty your community folder of all but the aircraft with default house livery and rebuild your exe.xml as noted above.  See what happens. 

Mark "Crabby" Crabtree AAL311 | PHL
I7-9700KF | 2070 Super | Honeycomb Alpha/Bravo | MFG Crosswind

logo_130208.png

14 hours ago, Crabby said:

60+ hours in the plane, flights over 4 hours.  No CTDs.  My experience, and that of many others leads to this being some kind of local issue.  A CTD can occur WHILE using a certain addon or BECAUSE of a certain addon.  Step one to trouble shoot is forget what happens or not with other addons.   Empty your community folder of all but the aircraft with default house livery and rebuild your exe.xml as noted above.  See what happens. 

The easiest way is to rename your "Community" folder. Create a new one (MSFS is even creating that for you on start..)  and COPY the stuff over you want to test.
Once finished RENAME the folders back.  
You can LEAVE the folder, created for testing where it is. (PROVIDED it is not called "Community" anymore.

NO deleting or moving of stuff required !! Pls spread the word ...

Oliver

Same here, loading the sim okay, then in world map, choose inibuilds A300, choose airport etc, then click fly, then CTD!?? Twice in 2 days!. error details gives this path 

.....\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft Flight Simulator\packages\inibuilds-aircraft-a300-600\m44477453e77732a1_0.dll

Never had this with any other aircraft, including the microsoft A310, which by the way is freeware and works better out of the box for same systems etc..

17 hours ago, Crabby said:

If all other non A300 aircrafts work perfectly with same contents present in community folder, it's obvious the faulty is iniBuilds A300..and liveries downloaded from inimanager are faulty if that what you're suggesting?

what you make of that error path ? 

.....\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft Flight Simulator\packages\inibuilds-aircraft-a300-600\m44477453e77732a1_0.dll

??..that another addon in my community folder is the cause?

3 hours ago, airifr said:

If all other non A300 aircrafts work perfectly with same contents present in community folder, it's obvious the faulty is iniBuilds A300..and liveries downloaded from inimanager are faulty if that what you're suggesting?

what you make of that error path ? 

??..that another addon in my community folder is the cause?

Sorry, "everything else works perfectly is not a starting point to resolve a problem. It means as much to your problem as me saying "well mine A300 never crashes".  Actually less.  Because when I say mine never crashes, along with the majority of users, it means there is another issue at foot.  I know you won't like that, sorry about that, but it is the truth.  I also said that another addon in your community folder is likely to be the cause.  In my case another addon was the cause of 99% of the time.  Also, the fact that you said that you had a CTD twice in two days; does that mean not every time you use the A300?  

logo_130208.png

On 1/10/2024 at 2:29 PM, Crabby said:

Sorry, "everything else works perfectly is not a starting point to resolve a problem. It means as much to your problem as me saying "well mine A300 never crashes".  Actually less.  Because when I say mine never crashes, along with the majority of users, it means there is another issue at foot.  I know you won't like that, sorry about that, but it is the truth.  I also said that another addon in your community folder is likely to be the cause.  In my case another addon was the cause of 99% of the time.  Also, the fact that you said that you had a CTD twice in two days; does that mean not every time you use the A300?  

Save your writing and stop responding this nonsense..I won't respond to this topic again so up to you..👏

4 hours ago, airifr said:

Save your writing and stop responding this nonsense..I won't respond to this topic again so up to you..👏

LOL, you do you then.  I will continue to enjoy my "nonsense".  You enjoy your CTDs.  

logo_130208.png