A300 stutters every 10-15 seconds

PotatoSalad

1 hour ago, Marcocessna84 said:

Try deleting your rolling cache and see if that helps at all.  I am just curious about that.

Also try using the optimized textures from the app itself instead of the high quality texture.  I have downloaded these and it has improved the fps. Also on that note try to roll back your gpu drivers a notch.  DX12 if this is selected can cause some issues. 

Nice tip! In DX11 stutters didn't appeared, but I lost the Frame Generator... And fps drops from 100 to 52😵‍💫

@Rodrigo Martins

what res are you running the sim on?  Check your TAA and its resolution in the sim settings under general display. it if is higher than your screen res that would be someting you could adjust as well. Let me know. Also I see in your pic of the task manager your using FS Realistic. That eats your memory as well as for this is in idvidual program that requires RAM. I got ride of mine when it comes to certain add ons. 

Edited by Marcocessna84
Update reply

Windows 11 Home Insider Preview 64-bit
CPU Intel Core i7 10700K @ 3.80GHz 
RAM 32.0GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @ 1066MHz (15-15-15-36)
Motherboard MPG Z490 GAMING EDGE WIFI

ATI AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT 12GB Gigabyte)

Are you using DX12? I am not sure if that might be a reason, maybe the admins can speak more on that matter. I do not run DX12. I use DX11 since some add ons are not compatable or proper function with it. Again I would ask the admins about DX12. 

Windows 11 Home Insider Preview 64-bit
CPU Intel Core i7 10700K @ 3.80GHz 
RAM 32.0GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @ 1066MHz (15-15-15-36)
Motherboard MPG Z490 GAMING EDGE WIFI

ATI AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT 12GB Gigabyte)

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/7/2024 at 11:19 AM, Timma said:

Actually worse after the update, performance is crap on this AC ,first and last time i purchase anything from INIbuilds 😞

Completely wrong, it runs perfectly fine on a WIN11 8600k, 2080ti, 770GB in Community. No stutters, (almost) no lags ...

Its just a well maintained install ...

I confirm that the plane is not heavy in terms of fps but it has the problem of stuttering once landed. In all other aircraft (PMDG, Fenix, etc.) I do not encounter this problem. It's a shame because I love the a300 inibuilds, like all their products

1 hour ago, Rodrigo Martins said:

Update v1.0.3 fixed the stutters problems! 😍👏

Please Please please i hope this is the case. I will test tonight when i get home and report

• Like 1

Happy to report this has been fixed with the latest update !!!

Thank You for tracking this bug down. It would be nice if you can apply the same fix to the A310 eventually

I think we can close this specific thread 🙂

• Like 1

Hi there, since people is talking about stutters (most visibly after landing) I think this is the thread to report my case.

13700k ovclk to 5.6ghz. rtx4090 32gigs ddr4 mem. PCIe 4x NVME's all over the place (no hdds).

DX11 - no frame gen. I am running most of the sceneries with this set up at 60fps locked (with vsync).

I am seeing microstuttering (drops from 60 to 57 58 55 then back to 60fps), and perhaps for some this is nonsense,

but believe me , it is noticeable.

THe way to replicate is by simply load an airport, take off from it, coming back and land on the same airport.

Note that before take off the whole taxi would go smooth. After landing, SOMETHING happens, and I notice the

stutters at regular intervals, few seconds. This is also replicable if I switch to external view several times, without

taking off. 

I have 1.0.3. Perhaps the issue is a little bit better with this new version, but it is still happening.

I've tried with the low res texture package. No difference at all. It also seems to happens regardless of

the airport chosen.

If I set up the scenery level of detail to 50 - 65 , then the issue does NOT happen.

I am using other commercial addons and dont see this issue.

Not sure, food for thought I guess...