scenery wishlist?

johe_ini_2312

Hello,

it would be great if there was the possibility to collect (e.g. including vote) wishes for new scenery.

For example I would find it great, if there would be the development of a scenery for the airport PHNL / Honolulu, KMSP / Minneapolis St. Paul or a quality representation of PHLI /Lihue (Kauai Hawaii) with the great iniscene/inibuilds quality level (in case of Lihue in the same quality like Northern Sky Studios Maui Kahului) and much more....

How about such a wish list?

Kind regards...

Great, especially at least when terminal 3 is finished. So there is more advantage for premium deluxe users to change from ASOBO's already good scenery to a payware scenery. As EDDF is my home airpport I would love to get a version with inibuild's quality standard (e.g. terminal interior, more details) allthough I own MSFS in the premium deluxe version.

• Like 1

Hi!

I saw this topic and I thought I'd take advantage of it.

At the moment, Eastern Europe is missing a lot of stuff in MSFS, starting with new satellite imagery to the airports available in this region / POIs and during the evolution of the Flight Simulator industry, it has been like this for a lot of time, at least since Prepar3D v3. 

So, as an idea / request / suggestion, I'd like to ask you guys to create a rendition of the Chișinău International Airport ( LUKK / KIV ). At the moment there is no such scenery in MSFS, and the developer that created the P3D / XP11 rendition of the airport is not planning to update it very soon, according to a forum post he made.

The airport is not that complex model-wise, and it only has like 3-4 buildings including the terminal. The terminal & apron is not that complex either, having just some small details, that I'll present below.

Aeroportul Internațional Chișinău - Wikipedia

On the airport's page, there are ~10 images on the interior of the terminal (Airport Map), that can maybe help you guys evaluate the complexity of the terminal.

And here is a link to some drone footage of the airport: 

Thanks!

9 hours ago, AnthonS1 said:

KLGA would be nice (currently Feelthere has one out but it's not upto the level of what ini does).

There is a quite good freeware version of KLGA available on flightsim.to which seems to be better than the Feelthere version.

Great would be international airports that are not available yet or not available in a good quality (including correct ground markings, realistic PBR-textures, terminal interiors and realistic night lighting, probably immersiver interior sounds) .

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Given that Aerosoft (by Jo Erlend Sund) are finally doing EDDF (actually, I'm positive for the first time that there will be a good scenery for there. But who knows when...), my suggestions / wishes would be:

LFPG

KDFW

PHNL

KSLC

SLLP

MMMX

• Like 2

On 7/14/2023 at 12:39 AM, johe_ini_2312 said:

I have one more: KSLC - Salt Lake City...

PacSim has released KSLC recently and it looks pretty good, although I don't own it (yet). 

To all of you talking PHNL I believe FSDreamteam are making it right now.

SLLP would be interesting...El Alto airport in Bolivia, it's I think...the highest big airport in the western hemisphere.

• 2 weeks later...

May be an old thread but I thought I'd get my wish 'in' anyway; OMDB Dubai International, you guys have produced some great large airport sceneries and think you'd do Dubai justice. A great Middle East and world hub, one of the world's busiest airports, surely worth a look? Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/19/2023 at 8:03 AM, johe_ini_2312 said:

Hello,

it would be great if there was the possibility to collect (e.g. including vote) wishes for new scenery.

For example I would find it great, if there would be the development of a scenery for the airport PHNL / Honolulu, KMSP / Minneapolis St. Paul or a quality representation of PHLI /Lihue (Kauai Hawaii) with the great iniscene/inibuilds quality level (in case of Lihue in the same quality like Northern Sky Studios Maui Kahului) and much more....

How about such a wish list?

Kind regards...

Some minutes ago I've seen Inibuilds has now released PHNL / Honolulu - what a surprise - I'm so excited - wow, great!!!

Older thread and since then we've seen a recent PHNL release, and also noting an already good Lihue, Hawaii.

With that said, KMSP would be a hit. I know that Flightbeam has one on their roadmap but they've taken a couple years already with their first product (San Fran) and won't say where MSP is on their priority order. inibuilds already hit KDTW and another provider hit O'Hare (and Midway), so the sizable Minneapolis is a glaring gap in the hub series in this part of the US. 

• Like 1

Let's see...

- LROP Bucharest Otopeni

- LFPG Paris Charles de Gaulle

- LEMD Madrid Barajas

- KSFO San Francisco International

- KORD Chicago O'Hare

- KDEN Denver International

- MMSD Los Cabos

Those are all examples of airports still lacking a good scenery which I would be willing to buy.