scenery wishlist?

johe_ini_2312

Would love to See KLGA, since we have a good JFK and Newark. KLGA has one of the coolest approaches coming into NYC especially with an iconic approach like Park Visual RWY 31 or even the approach into RWY 4 flying over the plane view park. I have more images if that helps if inibuilds decides to take one this airport. Big fan of the airports coming out of inibuilds between the speed of development , accuracy and quality. 

3c0f1a96-1b80-48d7-be8d-12da63377843.jpeg

IMG_6854.jpeg

IMG_6629.jpeg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

How about WSSS Singapore Changi? The currently available scenery is not state of the art and I would find it much better to have one with terminal interiors which is not only a nice to have (I love strolling through terminals before flying) but too would make it much more realistic looking especially at night.

Edited by johe_ini_2312

Apart from my personal preferences, I think these big airports could currently be the most urgend ones in the MSFS world, where nobody seems to be confirmed to be working on so far:

LFPG

KDFW

RJTT

WSSS

...and of course a lot of "smaller" ones that would be nice, like HECA, EGBB, EGCC, HAAB or EDDL, for example.

KLGA seems to have a good freeware rendition at flightsim.to, at least. But still potential to be done well. Furthermore, I'm not convinced, how good the existing SKBO and MMMX are.

Apart from that, KSFO and EDDF are obviously beeing worked on and released not too far away, hopefully.

• 2 weeks later...

With KDFW being one of the busiest and biggest airports in the US, I feel that there is no one better to make it than iniBuilds. It would be a great airport to go with KJFK and KLAX (2 other American Airlines hubs).

Regards,

-AJ

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

My list for airports that are frequently visited by me that could use payware scenery 

PASY Alaska, Alaska, Watertown NY international airport, 0G1, CYFB Ocracoke island NC, Genesee county airport NY

Having recently been through WSSS several times over the past few months, have to agree if there was ever an airport to be showcased by the talented teams at inibuilds that would be the one! So many visually cool areas and features to explore. 

Would love to see EGPD Aberdeen (another developer was looking but cancelled the project as I understand). A smaller airport but still good mix of aircraft (A320 family from Heathrow, Embraer/737 from EHAM, lots of ATR ops with Loganair plus plenty heli ops going offshore), a relatively short runway and often quite interesting winds.

OEJN Jeddah and OERK Riyadh would be two great ones - good variety of short and long haul links with some pretty cool airport architecture and would pair nicely with the OMDB/OMAA releases. Stunning scenery around them both as well - particularly at sunset. OEJN has a payware but lots of issues with bumpy terrain and leaves a lot to be desired overall. OERK has an okay freeware but again would love to see full rendition by iniBuilds. I’ll also add that OBBI is also desperately needed in the sim and would love to see. 

• 1 month later...
On 1/7/2024 at 5:46 PM, DeeJay said:

Apart from my personal preferences, I think these big airports could currently be the most urgend ones in the MSFS world, where nobody seems to be confirmed to be working on so far:

LFPG

KDFW

RJTT

WSSS

...and of course a lot of "smaller" ones that would be nice, like HECA, EGBB, EGCC, HAAB or EDDL, for example.

KLGA seems to have a good freeware rendition at flightsim.to, at least. But still potential to be done well. Furthermore, I'm not convinced, how good the existing SKBO and MMMX are.

Apart from that, KSFO and EDDF are obviously beeing worked on and released not too far away, hopefully.

I think they should work on airports that do not exist at all. WSSS, KDFW all have been worked on and they are pretty good. Airports like LFPG, KSFO, RJTT and EDDF are worthy of being brought to life. OTHH has been abandoned and I think there’s an opportunity there also.

3 hours ago, Gloria Patri said:

I think they should work on airports that do not exist at all. WSSS, KDFW all have been worked on and they are pretty good. Airports like LFPG, KSFO, RJTT and EDDF are worthy of being brought to life. OTHH has been abandoned and I think there’s an opportunity there also.

The current KDFW airport is an unmitigated disaster. Sunken taxi lanes, outdated layout, blurry textures everywhere, it's horrendous.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/12/2024 at 1:04 PM, LukeFF said:

The current KDFW airport is an unmitigated disaster. Sunken taxi lanes, outdated layout, blurry textures everywhere, it's horrendous.

Unfortunately this is very true. Only way to make DFW work is to disable one of the main features of the sim. Saw that another developer announced DFW recently but with how bad their rendition of ATL was, I still have hope that iniBuilds will take on the massive project that is DFW and truly bring it to life!

Edited by skyguyt
  • Like 1