Announcing iniBuilds New York-JFK International Airport for Microsoft Flight Simulator!

iniBuilds

Looking forward to this addon, I love your products!  I hope in the future there will be a KSFO, KMCO KDFW, and KATL.  There is either no addon for these very busy airports or the addons I have are substandard to what you have produced.

40 minutes ago, rob0085 said:

Looking forward to this addon, I love your products!  I hope in the future there will be a KSFO, KMCO KDFW, and KATL.  There is either no addon for these very busy airports or the addons I have are substandard to what you have produced.

Completely agree! Inibuilds has created a new standard! Would love to see a inibuilds KMCO, KATL & KDFW

2 hours ago, rob0085 said:

Another very high quality/good reputation developer is in fact doing KSFO as we speak and it looks to be incredible; however, the other three you mention (KDFW, KATL, KMCO)...I completely agree! I would instantly buy an iniBuilds version of those three as well as remakes of some other earlier renditions by third party developers who kinda gave up on scenery, leaving their prior work stale as the sim has evolved beyond their original quality.

These other airports would be KMSY, KMIA, KSAN, KBWI as my first choices. I'd buy all of them again from iniBuilds.

Would also like to see remakes of EDDF, LEMD, LEBL too - same desire to purchase better quality.

happy Easter. a question, I'm asking it here because I don't know where to ask it, but it's normal that heatrow on xbox isn't done at the Los Angeles level. Let me explain it's not textured as well as the v2 and v3 images show

• Administrators

We continue to improve our products between each release, so its expected the quality to get better. EGLL received 3 large updates. At some point in the future, it will be revisited and updated with more features but there is not timescale on that. 

• Thanks 1

On 4/6/2023 at 1:22 PM, Komet said:

KBWI,KSAN, KMIA and KMSY is from LatinVFR in a not bad quality

Markus

No, they're not bad. I've enjoyed them. However, they were released long ago when fewer tools were available to developers to make great airports and LVFR has said they're out of the airport business, choosing to focus on aircraft instead. With that, I'd love to see these airports taken to the next level by someone. The average airport has simply evolved into a much more immersive experience thanks to devs like iniBuilds, FlightBeam getting into rhythm, Joe Erland at Aerosoft, and others who just do stunning work.

While the good ones keep getting better over time and updating prior work, LVFR just decided to go a different direction. I wish not, but hey, it's their business! 🙂

14 hours ago, SP2472 said:

I assume you have tested with the Drzewiecki KEWR Newark for MSFS, how are the framerates?

Why I ask, plan to buy both sceneries.

Thanks, Darryl

I'd be interested in this as well, having KEWR myself. My assumption is that it won't be a problem because both developers do a great job setting up LODs and such to avoid cross-pollination (for lack of a better term).

17 minutes ago, BrianT said:

If there is I've not found it. However Reverantan over on flightsim.to is working on one. it's a big airport so it might take some time, there is a linkn to his WIP on discord.
https://discord.com/channels/1011680327346966590/1090710404067500043/1096083270237696140

Thanks for info - i just read somewhere that it did come with custom GSX file

• Like 1