Announcing iniBuilds New York-JFK International Airport for Microsoft Flight Simulator!

iniBuilds

• Administrators

Hello everyone!

From the title you can tell this is going to be a very exciting post!

Welcome to New York! 🏙️🥳

We are super super excited to announce our next mega-hub: iniBuilds New York-JFK International Airport for Microsoft Flight Simulator

image.png

New York-JFK is the main international airport serving New York City, and is the busiest international air passenger gateway to North America. With five active terminals, containing over 130 gates, you will be able to fly airlines (both cargo and commercial) from all across the world to this mega-hub! 😉 

image.png

As with most mega-hubs in the USA, JFK is also under construction over the next ten years or so... but rest assured, as we have committed to with LAX and all our airportsyou can expect updates post-release, to address these as the IRL counterparts complete significant milestones in their production. 🚧

To kick this announcement post off you can watch the trailer here 🥳 : 

Features list:

Hand crafted ground poly, textures with crisp, bespoke texture sets (Runways, aprons, paths, roads)
True-to-life airport land side recreation with custom ground decals, signposts, vegetation, parking barriers and more
Accurately modelled and positioned dynamic airport lighting
Highly detailed models of all airport buildings, objects and surroundings
Bespoke taxi signage as it is in the real world
Up to date airport layout reflecting the current, real-world location
Custom built jetways with realistic variations using PBR texturing and animations, including gate number toppers
Fully animated JFK AirTrain between each terminals
Accurate representation of the famous Canarsie approach
Level of Detail (LOD) optimisation for every model to encourage the best performance possible
Use of the latest MSFS SDK features to allow for the best optimisation and performance possible
Custom static aircraft
Full iniManager compatibility to configure your scenery for the best possible performance for your system 

image.png

You can see the full features list above, but in this announcement post, we would like to take you through some of the hero pieces within the airport. Starting off with the infamous TWA Hotel! Orginally the TWA Flight Center Building, this $265 million hotel has been beautifully recreated within the simulator, with its intricate details in the interior including the 10,000 square foot observation deck with an infinity pool! Of course, including the Constellation aircraft in the landmark TWA colours resting in the courtyard of the hotel.

image.png

image.png

image.png

A subtle but super important detail for us is the use of over 10 custom jetway types across the airport. We feel focusing on critical details like these, is what makes your experience at our airports immersive, and at JFK we have done just that. Over the 130 different gate types, you will find many different types of custom jetways in different configurations and schemes! 

image.png

image.png

image.png

We have fully modelled and animated the AirTrain JFK train system, including interiors of the stations! Construction of the AirTrain JFK system began in 1998, and is the airport's dedicated rail network with stops at each passenger terminal - a fundamental piece to the airport and its operation! A great way to explore your newly purchased upcoming iniBuilds scenery! 😉 🚋

image.png

image.png

As with all iniBuilds sceneries, we make great efforts to re-create all aspects of the airport, and you can see above some fantastic landside details, providing an immersive experience in all areas of your product!

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

We leave you with some more images of the product, and hope you are excited as we are for this one!

We are currently testing the scenery, and in the next week or so, you should see media taking a look at this scenery first hand, followed by release! 

Please let us know your comments here what you think, and hope you have a fantastic rest of your week! 🙂 🎈

Many thanks!
iniBuilds Team ❤️ 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 6
  • iniBuilds 1

• Administrators
6 minutes ago, FlightZ5 said:

How about PAX walking throughout the terminal. The product looks awesome but without PAX filling the space it lacks that finishing touch. I own all your MSFS airports... Adding Animated Pax is all 5that is missing.

I certainly think this would be a good addition for our smaller sceneries, but might not be best for the bigger ones. But we will certainly note down this feedback 😄 

55 minutes ago, DFWSupertrooper said:

EDDF! Hint...hint...

That is the hintest hint ever! ❤️ iniBuilds Frankfurt, that would be a game changer.
For now though, I am looking forward to this awesome JFK. I haven't been there in reality for almost 30 years, so I will happily fly there again in MSFS.

• Like 1

I never head of you guys.  JFK look amazing.  I hope you guys are the new FlyTampa (who seemed to die).  Will this be available on Microsoft  MARKETPLACE inside MSFS?

I was wondering, I just added the lead in lights for the Canarsie 13: approach from a 3rd party addon.  If I buy your JFK, should I delete that file?  Does your have the 5 sets of lead in lights?  I will but this on the 1st day.

5 hours ago, Paulygoogs said:

I never head of you guys.  JFK look amazing.  I hope you guys are the new FlyTampa (who seemed to die).  Will this be available on Microsoft  MARKETPLACE inside MSFS?

I was wondering, I just added the lead in lights for the Canarsie 13: approach from a 3rd party addon.  If I buy your JFK, should I delete that file?  Does your have the 5 sets of lead in lights?  I will but this on the 1st day.

Yes, will also be available on Marketplace 🙂

Deleting your addon will probably be needed, yes.

I was lucky enough to stay at the TWA hotel last year. If you'd modelled it then, you would have to have included a man stuck to a runway view room floor to ceiling window watching the aircraft for 24 hours :-)

Looks like a fantastic rendition, great job! (And far cheaper than said runway view room!)