ANTONOV 225 INIBUILDS BUG (PLANE BROKEN)

David Criollo

I have the same issue with the gns.

i have empty my communauty folder bit the problem stays.

i have change plane then cole again with the An225 gns come back but mcp functions (altitude and hdg) doesn鈥檛 change/knob turn but the screen don鈥檛 moove

6CAF36EE-F0A2-44CD-BB7F-0C02AB6A57D5.png

3 minutes ago, gumbyger said:

No switch at all? No animation, no nothing? Did you try with an empty community folder?

Just, yesterday I deleted the sim and I installed again the sim but don麓t work , if you want I can create a video explaining that the plane are broken.

Just now, Iconography said:

El avi贸n que aparece en la pista en lugar de la puerta seleccionada es un error conocido en la versi贸n beta de MSFS y no est谩 relacionado con el AN225, si est谩 en la versi贸n beta.聽

Ok , but the others bugs?

Yes, my intuition was correct; it seems like your build didn't fully compile.

Can you please go to this path depending on your version:

MS Store version: C:\Users\yournamehere\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\packages\microsoft-aircraft-an225\work

Steam: C:\Users\yournamehere\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft Flight Simulator\Packages\microsoft-aircraft-an225\work

and delete the contents of the work folder. Then try to start a flight in the Antonov again.

Lemme know if this fixes your issue 馃檪

3 hours ago, gumbyger said:

S铆, mi intuici贸n era correcta; parece que su compilaci贸n no se compil贸 completamente.

驴Puedes ir a esta ruta dependiendo de tu versi贸n?

Versi贸n de MS Store : C:\Users\yournamehere\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\packages\microsoft-aircraft-an225\work

Steam : C:\Users\yournamehere\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft Flight Simulator\Packages\microsoft-aircraft-an225\work

y elimine el contenido de la carpeta de trabajo. Luego intente iniciar un vuelo en el Antonov nuevamente.

D茅jame saber si esto soluciona tu problema 馃檪

image.thumb.png.9a8331565a4aee4062fcbc28561ed406.png

The foler are empy xd , is normal?, I will delete the folder work so.

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, David Criollo said:

Hi, I couldn't fix the plane, I know it's a very rare problem, can I make a refund?

The problem is known to Microsoft ( https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/wasm-on-xbox-update-3-24-2023/583368 ) and should be fixed with the next SU. In the meantime you can try the troubleshooting steps shown in that thread above. Refunds would go through MS themselves as it is their plane, not ours 馃檪