Heathrow VGDS

Ben Elwood

15 minutes ago, Paul123 said:

Hi I cannot get this to work. Ive uninstalled asobo Heathrow. Run the VDGS installer 1.0.0 created a flight on simbrief but nothing shows. Cant find any info anywhere on how to get this to work. Any help anyone ? Thanks.

Heya!

I merged your topic into an existing one about the issue. Please try the steps listed in here and try again.

2 hours ago, Paul123 said:

Hi I cannot get this to work. Ive uninstalled asobo Heathrow. Run the VDGS installer 1.0.0 created a flight on simbrief but nothing shows. Cant find any info anywhere on how to get this to work. Any help anyone ? Thanks.

You mention Installer 1.0.0, the latest installer is 3.3.0, may be worth using that one.

Index of /MSFS/VDGS/Releases/ (nool.ee)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Paul123 said:

Just tried this Andy but every installer package I try to download comes back with an error code 2330.

Is that error code when you try to download, or run the installer? If it's when you try and run the installer, maybe disable any antivirus software, and run the installer as 'admin'.

Running the installer Andy. Tried admin to no avail. I have downloaded msfs on steam so have been trying to find the exe.xml file for msfs to see if nool.exe is running. But I cannot see the msfs.exe file in the folder. Only the icon for starting the sim which when I right click on are no options to open the file in notepad. So I am a bit stuck. Been trawling the internet to find a solution but no joy. Thanks for your response. 

50 minutes ago, Paul123 said:

Running the installer Andy. Tried admin to no avail. I have downloaded msfs on steam so have been trying to find the exe.xml file for msfs to see if nool.exe is running. But I cannot see the msfs.exe file in the folder. Only the icon for starting the sim which when I right click on are no options to open the file in notepad. So I am a bit stuck. Been trawling the internet to find a solution but no joy. Thanks for your response. 

I don't have the steam version, but my exe.xml file is located .... C:\Users\xxxx\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache

For Steam users I believe it may be located in ....  xxxx/AppData/Roaming/Microsoft Flight Simulator

Where xxxx is your username.

If you find it, right click on it and open it with notepad.