Prepar3D v5 Scenery Compatibility Files OTHH error

L-1011

Hi

First of allo thank for the Prepar3D v5 Scenery Compatibility Files.
I've downloaded the Taxi2Gate OTHH Doha fix for v5 (exlude blg) but ther is still an error: the file exlude also all the technical/hangar zone.

Here a pic:
2020-6-10_17-15-2-639.thumb.jpg.d0cb2984eb54884cf2396f73d51a6e02.jpg

Thank kevin.

I reinstall ih right way OTHH on v5 using also your fix and solved the first issue in this post, but a new issue come out:

2020-6-10_22-36-10-476.thumb.jpg.f3ae3ac88fa5b29df546a938aa350ff3.jpg

ground texture modify itsel with variation of altitude

I do alsto like you said:

cap.JPG.b71d0d0678c14211a7d3eb90d6c194ed.JPG

The "ground" issue disappear but default buildings of OTHH pop out again despite the fix v5 is installed.

Good News.

Seem it work...ground issue texture disappear and also default building never pop up again.

But the afcad for ground is missing...seem it working only when OTHH will be on top on library.

• Administrators

@L-1011 Should our attempts and look at this be unsuccesful please see below our statement on some issues that still persist: 

After attempting several solutions for exclusion BGLs with height problems among some other issues encountered by users, we've decided it's best to take down the following; KSAN, OTHH and LATI exclusion BGLs from iniBuilds.

We recommend holding tight and waiting for the developers' Prepar3D v5 patch/update in the meantime if you're looking to make use of these airports with them appearing correctly and without issues.

• 2 months later...

Found the fix ! You need to rename the following file to .off, and then a standard exclude on the AFCAD will do the trick to get rid of generic buildings.

C:\Program Files\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v5\Scenery\0702\scenery\cvx6122.bgl

I think OTHH wasn't included in P3Dv4/v4.5 and now is, and the CVX is messing things up.

On 03/09/2020 at 14:01, jguillon said:

J'ai trouvé le correctif! Vous devez renommer le fichier suivant en .off, puis une exclusion standard sur l'AFCAD fera l'affaire pour se débarrasser des bâtiments génériques.

😄 \ Program Files \ Lockheed Martin \ Prepar3D v5 \ Scenery \ 0702 \ paysages \ cvx6122.bgl

Je pense que OTHH n'était pas inclus dans P3Dv4 / v4.5 et l'est maintenant, et le CVX gâche les choses.

Hello, I tried your solution, but still have the same problem .. 

Kévin,

17 hours ago, azizxpx said:

Salut à tous ..

J'ai travaillé une mise à jour pour vous ..
Hamad International Airport Pour TAXI2GATE OTHH a des instructions jointes avec le fichier .. 

Prendre plaisir .. 🙂

Au revoir

Mettre à jour OTHH pour P3D V5.rar 28,03 kB · 13 téléchargements

Thank you so much ! it works perfectly!

Can you tell me what you did to resolve the problem please? This can be useful for other airports.

Thank you

Kévin,

Hello Kevin B ..

It is very simple with regard to the airport taxi2gate Hamad ..

The command is only in the afcad file ..

You need to delve into the program ADE .. 

As for your question, not all airports are equal .. !

Some of them are easy and some depend on polygons and some also depend on how many files from bgl 

And sometimes it is the texture files ..

Currently I am modifying Kuwait International Airport to Armi ..

Do not imagine how much effort I took to modify this airport, it was very difficult .. !

So do not collect mods, all airports are not the same ..

I am very happy with your free services ..

Thank you very much .. :)

• 2 months later...
On 9/7/2020 at 6:23 PM, azizxpx said:

Hi All ..

I worked an update for you ..
Hamad International Airport For TAXI2GATE OTHH has instructions attached with the file .. 

Enjoy .. 🙂

good bye

Update OTHH For P3D V5.rar 28.03 kB · 151 downloads

Thanks for the work on trying to fix the airport. I have downloaded and installed the v2 version from Simmarket and applied your fix yet the default buildings still show. Any thoughts on the issue? 2020-12-3_10-40-2-612.thumb.jpg.7343b3d23a9a6f9bd32cdab1c0f914de.jpg

Edited by cloutcomputer

• Administrators

Hello. Please see below our statement regarding this profile:

On 6/13/2020 at 5:14 PM, Ubaid said:

After attempting several solutions for exclusion BGLs with height problems among some other issues encountered by users, we've decided it's best to take down the following; KSAN, OTHH and LATI exclusion BGLs from iniBuilds.

We recommend holding tight and waiting for the developers' Prepar3D v5 patch/update in the meantime if you're looking to make use of these airports with them appearing correctly and without issues.

Sam Wheeler
Senior Management | iniBuilds
inibuilds.com