Possibility of a x-plane.org release?

MelonatorPL

Hello, I have been looking at this product for some time and watched videos on it and I have to say that it looks amazing and well done to the developers. I would like to know whether there is a planned x-plane. org release as i would like to buy it on that platform since i have many products on there?

I don't like creating new accounts to purchase addon but I think the pain is worth it. Developers in general has to pay a hefty 20% ~ 35% of sales commission to these retailer.  Then their is local government tax on top of that.  Margin for these product are razor thin. I was able to pay with Paypal so I have no concern about security.  Since they have done a fantastic job to delivery this aircraft, I am willing to overlook this inconvenience.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/19/2020 at 12:53 AM, MelonatorPL said:

Hello, I have been looking at this product for some time and watched videos on it and I have to say that it looks amazing and well done to the developers. I would like to know whether there is a planned x-plane. org release as i would like to buy it on that platform since i have many products on there?

Not quite sure there is any difference from buying from the org than direct from the developers.

• 1 month later...

I would be surprised if the platform didn't charge some sort of commission for the service. That said, I do not know the specifics of any contracts between developers and the owners of the .org site...

If the developer offers me a secure payment service, I am quite happy to buy direct... been doing that with local wines here where I live where possible.. 🙂

A

• Like 1
  • iniBuilds 1

PC:
Custom-built, i9-9900K@4.9GHz on Aorus Master Z390
Aorus Master RTX3090, 32Gb 3600 RAM
34" curved 2560x1080 monitor (LG)

• Max locked this topic